Youd decide what xbox 360 game i will be getting on monday the 27th

Apr 21, 2009
from my topic with options on what game i should get here is a new one with a poll so tell me what game l should get and l will be adding the votes up on monday morning, voting stops sunday at midnight

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
New Thread! I reccomend... Orange Box!!!!

Perhaps you should make a list of the games yoy already have? SO people don't suggest them?

Aleate

Mar 24, 2009
Same response as Shapsters, both about posting the games you already have, and getting Orange Box. Its a lot of stuff for a really low price. Even if you have already played Half-Life 2, then its still worth it to go through it again. Then there is all the other games on there, Portal, Team Fortress 2, and Episode 1 & 2.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Aleate said:
Same response as Shapsters, both about posting the games you already have, and getting Orange Box. Its a lot of stuff for a really low price. Even if you have already played Half-Life 2, then its still worth it to go through it again. Then there is all the other games on there, Portal, Team Fortress 2, and Episode 1 & 2.
And all for only $19.99, call now, and we'll send you this awesome Orang Box keychain, absoltuely free![sup]must pay shipping and handling.[/sup]

Seriously though, best $20 I've ever spent!

Apr 21, 2009
never played half life so that does sound appealing so far.

and yes l meant new thread not topic, i hadnt had my daily shot of coffee when l wrote it

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Evilmonkeysniper0182 said:

and yes l meant new thread not topic, i hadnt had my daily shot of coffee when l wrote it
It's not just Half-Life2, its also Team Fortress 2(a very fun online FPS) and Portal(one of the best games ever!)

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
delta4062 said:
Shapsters said:

It's not just Half-Life2, its also Team Fortress 2(a very fun online FPS) and Portal(one of the best games ever!)
Goddamn valve fanboys
Only good game on the box is TF2
I'd quite like it if you didn't call me a Valve fanboy, considering the fact I have never played a Valve game prior to the Orange Box. Portal is a great game and TF2 is lots of fun.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
really you get 3 games in 1 then, if thats the case we have a front runner aleady lol
Actually, you get three games, for the price of a third of a game.($20)

Highlandheadbanger

Jan 8, 2009
I'd recommend Left 4 Dead or Battlefield: Bad Company if you want a good shooter or some action. Mirror's Edge was actually alot of fun too despite what everyone says about it.

Something a little more chill but really good was Amped 3. Not much pressure to do more then just explore the mountain and do shit at your leisure.