Your 18th

Mighty Lighty

Mar 23, 2009
Good morning escapists (england)

It being my 18th today and being forced into copious revision due to having 2 exams in the same morning tomorrow I was curious to see how people plan to or did spend their 18th birthday

mikecoulter

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2008
Happy birthday from Wales!

I can't remember my 18... And I'm only 20. Hmm.

I think I had a pub meal with friends.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
I did fuck all, sat and played video games because I'm a miserable, lonely, shut in.

What a great day :3

[Kira Must Die]

Incubator
Sep 30, 2009
Happy Birthday : )

I turned 18 last year (My birthday's next month). I just bought two games (Arkham Asylum and Blazeblue: Calamity Trigger) for cheap and watched Captain America.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Aww, It's my friend's 18th today. He's at Download, seeing Black Sabbath. Bastard.

On my 18th I went to see Helmet [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y4jaa6u5pc] on their Meantime 20th anniversary tour, and got quite drunk. I was pretty damned good fun, I'm amazed at how lucky I am with having good gigs in town on my birthday (last year, Kyuss Lives! were on).

DrRockor

Jun 24, 2008
went to my college induction, got my first tattoo and when to have a meal with family. It was a good day, I got to meet some cool people at college.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Happy birthday.

I had a bit of a shindig. I went for cocktails, followed by lots of dancing and I didn't have to pay for one drink all night. My boyfriend at the time also took me out for dinner and to a comedy gig the night before.

It was a great birthday!

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
I celebrated my 18th birthday the day before my actual birthday. Just chillin' in my house with a bunch of friends, ordered sushi and stuff. As a result, I spent my actual birthday hung over, not remembering most of what happened. Glorious.

taylorton147

Feb 17, 2011
you pub bounce with friends, go to one pub grab a pint, go to another and see how long you can go :D enjoy your birthday mate

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
Kinda struggling to remember my 18th seeing as it was 16 years ago.Pretty sure there was alcohol involved though

gazumped

Dec 1, 2010
My mum baked me a cake modelled on Ryuk from Death Note. I had jelly and sweets, too. My friends came round and stuffed their faces and then we went to watch Stardust in the cinema. ^_^

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Last year, my 18th so happened to be a Friday so I went on a pub crawl with my brother's friends. Did not pay for a single drink. T'was glorious. You'll just have to celebrate after your exams.

irmasterlol

Apr 11, 2012
Happy birthday from someone who had theirs two days ago. If memory serves, I was on vacation with my parents. It had its positives and negatives.

Death Carr

Less Than 3D
Mar 30, 2011
I'm not 18 yet, but I am planning to have a LAN party with about a dozen mates. We'll most likely be playing Halo, some Forza, Gears of War and most likely Minecraft. Food and Drinks will be the customary energy drinks and chips.
I'm hoping it'll be fun, and we won't end up very bored by the end of the night.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I went to my video game secondhand shop and bought $50 worth of old PS2 titles, had dinner with the family and just relaxed. It was nice.