Your 2009 Christmas haul.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
I got a gaming computer, mouse, keyboard, monitor, Regina Spektor CD, Smoothie King gift card, beef jerkey, and Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.

MentalBakura

Welcome To Das Oontz
Feb 21, 2009
I've had a PS3, and a laptop that can play blu-ray discs for ages, so I was interested in checking out some blu-ray films to see if I notice a big difference. So my dad got me some blu-rays; Underworld trilogy, the old Batman films, and Earth. He gave me a new calender for 2010 and some money too. I've yet to see my mum, although the main thing from her is a new TV which I got early.

Merry christmas everyone :)

Sep 13, 2009
1. iPod Nano w/ video recorder
2. The Dark Knight on DVD
3. Stewie Griffin pajama pants
4. leather gloves
5. an Ivy cap
6. a bottle of Julmust that tastes like it has alcohol in it.

Terrortree

Mar 12, 2009
Didn't really ask for any video games, so I'm kinda unsure of what I'm getting, so far I've opened up A present and got Napoleon Dynamite. Its movie I've wanted for a long time, FINALLY got it. XD

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
Family guy season 8, guitar hero Metallica with the guitar ,and rage aginst the machine (the album with the picture of that burning monk on it)and a lot of cash

Pariah87

Jul 9, 2009
Big bottle of Southern Comfort. £25
Bottle of Apple Sourz £15
The Complete Alien/Preadator collection (bought for myself) £15
Getting wasted on Christmas whilst shouting "Go, get to za choppa!" Priceless.

Not sure what it says about you when your family get you hard liquor for Christmas :S

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I still have 2 places to visit today and I'm seeing dad in about a week but so far:

half a dozen Wonka Bars
Jack Links Beef Jerky
Joker wrist-watch
mini-stocking O' Candy
Heaven and Hell [Black Sabbath]
LEGO Tie Interceptor [with Darth Vader]
Metal Gear Solid 4 [a little late]
jeans
Master of Puppets T
PJ shirt/pants [Mario theme]
Darth Bane: Destiny of Evil [third book in the Bane series]
Star Wars: Death Troopers [another book: kinda like Star Wars + Dead Space]
Tootsie Rolls
House key [I've only been here a year xD]
socks n' underwear [standard]
----
I already know what I'm getting at one of the places I'm going to;
Yuyu Hakusho season 1
A November's Doom CD ... can't remember which ...

It's fun shopping with the elderly and having them get what I point at xD

I also technically got several blu rays but, those are officially 'for the family'

Hangover, Hannah Montana the Movie, Ghostbusters, Simpson's Movie, Anger Management and, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

I Resurection I

Sep 2, 2009
I got clothes, a poster and a book, my parents didn't get me anything video game related because they are concered that i won't do anything else for the rest of vacation.

sagonas123

Jul 17, 2009
I got a Led Zeppelin shirt, AC/DC Shirt, an AC/DC Sweatshirt, a Led Zeppelin Sweatshirt (Big fan of classic rock :]), One By One (The Foo Fighters Album), the new iPod nano, a skateboard (Which I will probably fail at riding, which I can't do until the snow melts Dx), money, a gamestop gift card... lots of socks... Heh :]. My bro got Modern Warfare 2, but I can still play it.