Your 2013 games list

StupidNincompoop

Oct 27, 2012
GTA V is the only AAA title i'm interested in for 2013.

However, there are some really good indie titles hopefully coming out in 2013:
-Folk tale
-Starbound
Dead state
-Octodad 2
-Stanley Parable HD
-secrets of grinderia

wrightguy0

Dec 8, 2010
DAY 1 Buys:
GTA V - Pre ordered, waiting on notice of special edition
Sim City
Watch Dogs

Probable buys:
The Last of Us
South Park: The Stick of truth
Bioshock Infinite

i'm sure that list will get longer as we go into 2013, if there are some really good games that come out of left field on us

K84

Feb 15, 2010
- Last Of us
- Bioshock Infinite
- Watchdogs
- Remember Me
- GTA V

Dropped:

- MGS Revisiting whatever.
(no blocking)

- DmC
(framerate drop)

sanquin

Jun 8, 2011
Must have:
-Bayonetta 2. I never played 1, but if it's anywhere as good as what I've heard from 1 I want to have it. I'm still missing a nice flashy hack and slash in my collection and I refuse to buy DMC5.

Might buys:
-Elder scrolls online. From what OMFGcata said, I think the game holds promise. If nothing else, it can keep me busy for a month or so.
-Tales of hearts. I've been waiting for a tales of game for the DS for a while now, ever since I sold my PSP with ToEternia on it.

Looking interesting, but needs more personal review:
-Command and Conquer generals 2. I loved almost all their games. Only RA3 and the last Tiberian one I disliked. Generals was especially fun for me, if not the best game gameplay-wise.
-Dragon age 3. I loved one, thought 2 was okay, so maybe 3 will be worth it...or not of course, considering Bioware's recent track record.
-The last of us. Looks like a great game, but will wait for some gameplay vids from actual players before judging.

Myndnix

Aug 11, 2012
Currently, Bioshock Infinite is the only one I will definitely be picking up.
I'm considering Devil May Cry, but it looks like shit currently (And no, I don't mean 'because Dante isn't the same', I mean the gameplay looks far inferior to DMC3, a game that came out in 2005), so I don't know if I'll get that. Demo is out soon though so that may change.

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
I'm hoping for a decent fighter for the PS Vita. Predominantly a Dead or Alive or Soul Calibur. Just intrigued to see what kind of games end up on the Vita in general. Oh, also, Phantasy Star 2, either on PC or Vita. Hopefully more PSone titles.

OH, and that South Park game sounds interesting.

GoaThief

Reinventing the Spiel
Feb 2, 2012
Must haves/Day one

Metro: Last Light
GTA V

Probably

Bioshock Infinite
The Last of Us

Maybe baby

Sim City
Aliens: Colonial Marines (I'm a massive fan of the older games but not convinced by Gearbox's shooting mechanics, networking and mod policies at all)

No goes

Dragon Age 3
Dead Space 3

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
bioshock
rome 2

and maybe next years cod
other than that i will buy games that look nice and get good reviews, i tend to avoid pre-release new

and is it really sad that i don't put HotS on the list because i don't really care anymore, i liked sc2 but i don't play as much MP anymore and i don't want to continue the campaign because i don't think we will be getting closure at the end of the toss game, there is too much money in that franchise

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
TheKasp said:
sextus the crazy said:
I don't really plan too much in advance, but I'm really excited for Fire Emblem Awakening and Company of Heroes 2.
Oh god, your Avatar is just beautiful! (I am somewhat of a Cynthia fan, got to enjoy her sprite in White 2 yesterday)
Thank you, I ripped it off the internet myself. :)

Now praise the glory that is Fire emblem: awakening!

Mr Cwtchy

Jan 13, 2009
I have a passing interest in Elder Scrolls Online, but the only game for next year I am determined to get is Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs.

That's not to say I'm determined to *play it*, but I will do my best.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I'm not set on anything just yet.

- Last of Us looks good, except for the stupid girl.
- Watch Dogs is impressive, but this is Ubisoft meaning they'll probably drown it in convoluted conspiracy bullcrap, like they did with Assassin's Creed. Afterall, complex is quality and simple is bad, right...?
- GTA5 is definately on the radar, but this whole three protagonists business reeks of co-op intruding on the single-player.
- Metal Gear Rising/Revengance or whatever looks like a sweet hack 'n slasher, but you know... Raiden.
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes looks amazing, but I don't know if it's going to make it this year.
- The Last Guardian is by all accounts dead, and even if it wasn't and Fumito Ueda was still working on it, it still wouldn't be released this year.

I wouldn't mind Bully 2 though, if Rockstar happens to be working on it.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
This is the only must buy on my list, unless "The Last Guardian"
or a main series Pokemon game decide to be released.

I'll probably buy a few others when they get less expensive.

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
Im also saying Tales of Xillia and Ni No Kuni because im a massive JRPG fan and these two will be definite must buys for me

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
Damn near every good game I can afford that has come out over the past few years, because I'm going to be getting my first 360 next week. I have been stuck in the dark ages for far too long.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Eclipse Dragon said:

Pardon my ignorance, but what's that screen from?

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
Binnsyboy said:
Eclipse Dragon said:

It's Ni No Kuni. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/trailers/5820-Ni-No-Kuni-Wrath-of-the-White-Witch-E3-Trailer]

Basically "What if Studio Ghibli helped make a video game."

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Eclipse Dragon said:
Binnsyboy said:
Eclipse Dragon said:

It's Ni No Kuni. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/trailers/5820-Ni-No-Kuni-Wrath-of-the-White-Witch-E3-Trailer]

Basically "What if Studio Ghibli helped make a video game."
Looks interesting.

Shame, I don't have a PS3 and the DS port will probably be a bit mediocre.