May 25, 2011
1.Thedas
2.The Infinite Stratos Universe
3.Bastion Universe
4.Mass Effect Universe
5.The Fallout Universe

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
But then you would have some asshole in a green getup run through your house and smash everything every year.

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
dystopiaINC said:
top three

codex alera
dresden files
star wars
Dresdenverse seems kinda scary post-changes (even scarier than usual). And going to alera before the events in First Lord's Fury seems a bit suicidal (bloody zerg).

Like many in this thread the mass effect universe would be my sci fi world of choice. Though I'd like to arrive after the event of ME3, I doubt I would survive a reaper attack.

Fantasy setting wise I would go for Keith Baker's Eberron.

Scratch those last two, as long as I'd get to be a companion I'd go for the doctor who universe.

Metalix Knightmare

Sep 27, 2007
Well I'd have one of two options if I was good, or bad. If I was good, I'd go to the Pokegirl universe. A universe where even a schmuck like me has a good chance of getting laid, and things are constantly going on to keep things from getting boring. (Yeah yeah. I won't deny it. I'm a horrible person for choosing this one.)

If I'm bad, I'd get sent to the Warhammer 40k universe, where I'll toil in pain and agony for the Imperium of Man where the best case scenario would be a quick death by either an Inquisitor, Commissar, or Khornite worshiper, and a worse case scenario would be sacrificed by Slannessh followers, or captured by the Dark Eldar.

WickedFire

Apr 25, 2011
Either:

The Stargate Universe, specifically SGU being on the Destiny

Or

The Deus Ex universe, during Human Revolutions period.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Why, I would pick Forgott....
GameMaNiAC said:
Forgotten Realms. Simply the most awesome universe ever.
DAMN YOU NINJAS!

3.5 ed Forgotten Realms though. None of that spellplauge stuff.

That, or the Dragon Age universe.

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
Most fictional universes would be terrible places to live because otherwise they wouldn't have an interesting story to tell.

So yeah, Equestria. Maybe the Psychonauts universe, IFF I were psychic.

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
manic_depressive13 said:
The universe from Northern Lights (Golden Compass). I always wanted my soul to take the shape of a talking animal and keep me company.
you cheater, that's multiple universes in one universe....i'll take what you're having

OT: that would be a cool universe, only if i'm fighting along side lord asriel though, but more so, i'd have to say azeroth would be my number one choice. my top five runner ups would be:

1: kingdom hearts
2: hellboy
3: final fantasy 7
4: h.p. lovecraft universe(not really caring what it is that much, i just want him to make it)
5: coheed and cambria universe
.....okay, i need a 6th one: ayreon universe

EDIT: shit, i completely forgot one that i could never leave out: unforgotten realms.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Silent observer said:
hmmmm....

1. Firefly verse
Only if it's before the movie and I get to become one of Mal's crew.

That, or the Max Payne 2 universe. I could travel America fighting crime with twenty guns in my jacket, slowing down time to line up my shot and popping pills to heal gunshot wounds within seconds.

Sep 14, 2009
mmins said:
Lets say you died and then spontaneously spawned into any universe (gaming, movie, etc) of your choosing. What would it be?
l;sjkadfa fuckkk i hate you for giving that awesome idea into my head.

OT: probably some kind of jrpg with lots of awesome towns and goodies.

1) hot ass anime chicks having sex with me just because i woke up that morning.

2) I can grind to my hearts content to be the ultimate badass

3) items make a significant difference (plus magic and summonings FTW)

4) the law of jrpg's means i'll have an equally as awesome antagonist in the world, so that would be for massive fun for all eternity.

5) steampunk world/atmosphere....nuff said.

actually, give me kingdom hearts, that way i can have multiple universes!

Raven_Operative

Dec 21, 2010
Mass Effect universe. (because the different races are all awesome)

That, or the Infamous universe (because everything is more interesting when superpowers are added into the equation.)

Fenris97

Mar 17, 2011
Personally, I'd go for one of these:
Tamriel; Maybe in Argonia if I was argonian, or in Skyrim no matter what I was.
Jak and Daxter: the precursor legacy; Because it's awesome.
Jak 2; Because I can walk around in the entire city and use a jetboard
Jak 3; Because I can travel outside the city, and I can go to Spargus. And of course, for both 2 and 3, the metal heads.
Spore: Just because.
Ratchet and Clank; Funny movies, funny weapons, funny places. All is fun.
Spyro; I'd get to be a dragon. So worth it.
Hoenn/Johto; F*** the later regions, these are the good ones.
Oh, and the Golden compass; Having a daemon would be awesome!

Palfreyfish

Mar 18, 2011
The Culture universe. Live for as long as you want anyway, and basically do or be whatever takes your fancy that day.