Your afterlife is a universe of your choice

Taddy

Jan 28, 2010
Equestria or Mahou Sensei Negima, can't really think of anything else.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
The league of Legends universe, Id live in Demacia!!!

Oh, and Equestria just cause ^^

Rhys95

May 16, 2011
Either the Fallout or Assassin's Creed universes. In one I can just roam around the wastes doing whatever the hell I want and in the other I get to be a badass agent of social change with hidden blades. :)

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
I'd like one just like this but with less idiots around ruining everything... From a game or movie, Star wars would be interesting. Lot's of interesting places to visit their and the many galactic conflicts they have don't ever really concern the common man.

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
Miles000 said:
Top 3...

1. Equestria
2. Tamriel
3. .... top 2 then XD
Fuck yeah!
1. Equestria!
2. Saints Row universe, so I can work for the Boss.
3. Fallout, so I can have a lot of wacky adventures. They would call me: That Maniac.

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
The Devil May Cry universe, but only as a half demon. Then I could actually, you know, jump off towers while slaughtering demons, because those things can't touch a half-breed :p

Failing that, Pokemon universe for sure. Traveling would be nice.

Edit: Or maybe the Fullmetal Alchemist universe. Alchemy seems like a fun science. Just not sure I'd risk Human Transmutation to be able to transmute without a circle :p

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
The Marvel Universe. The canon one, that is. Go bowling with Captain America on Monday, save the universe on Tuesday, save the universe again on Wednesday, chill out on Thursday, save the universe again again on Friday...

That shit would be awesome.

Sexy Devil

Jul 12, 2010
Ghengis John said:
I think you'd get tired of any one place over an eternity. You'd need to go somewhere fairly large eh?

And most fictional universes have an existence that hinges on conflict, so they're dangerous often with beings of unimaginable power duking it out, crashing through your living room.

In the Marvel and DC universes super people go flying through buildings all the time. You think nobody gets hurt? Even if you picked a universe like Bleach's where super heroes fight and somehow manage to never hit a house there's civilian casualties all the time. Lord of the rings? Orcs. Elderscrolls? Daedra, Taescaci, bandits, cultists, CLIFF RACERS. Mass effect? Reapers.

I'd say go to the Dead or Alive universe, why not hang out on a beach with gorgeous ladies forever?... And there's all the big cities of the world represented... but see Ryu Haybusa lives there and hence so do fiends, who gobbled up civilians in Venice and New York.

In short... I need more time to think about this.
Just saying that there's a surefire way to not get killed in the Warcraft Universe - live in Darnassus. That place matters so little that Deathwing didn't even move close to it while he was breaking the world.

I'd pick the Ratchet & Clank universe. Colourful, ridiculously huge, and incredibly cheesy movies, TV shows and video games as far as the eye can see.

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
1. Mass Effect universe
2. Witcher universe
3. Prey 2 OR Deus Ex universe (in Human Revolution time period)

Runner up: Banjo Kazooie/Conker's Bad Fur Day universes.

Mar 25, 2010
I used to have thee daydreams as a kid where I'd imagine myself in the Pokemon universe where all the battles are one-sided, and I'd could fly a Rayquaza to Mars. So yeah, Hyrule.