Your alchohol of choice

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
my poison is a nice manhattan. or it would be, if they weren't so damn expensive.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
For beers, it'd have to be Loterbol, blonde or dark.

Spirits, either Courvoisier cognac or Glenlivet single malt whiskey, preferably at least 18 years old.

BolognaBaloney

Mar 17, 2009
Jack, or Vodka.

I try to avoid beer at all costs, seeing as I am a heavyweight, it takes far too much to mess me up.

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
Id have to go with the lovely Rekorderlig Skogsbar (Mix Berry) cider. It's pure awesomeness in a class or can... or however you chose to drink it

ScarlettRage

May 13, 2009
Smirnoff Vodka

straight thank you.

or if i cant have it that way, in orange juice or iced tea

never drink your orange juice straight darlings :D

Epitome

Jul 17, 2009
Depends on the scenery, poker night is dutch gold nihgt (more money to gamble :p ) , pub night is a nice beer, i love budweiser and carlsberg (mmm chemicals), getting tattooed in the back of a van gotta be morgans spiced rum lol , but the all time nicest drink is absinthe, i cannot recall how many good times i have had with the stuff, althought it may be a direct cnsequence of drining the stuff lol

wewontdie11

May 28, 2008
Wow I am falling behind on my Escapist time, there's a thread about booze that I haven't posted in yet!

Personally I love a fine whiskey. Aberfeldy single malt is very nice.

Most of the time, as last night actually, I just get off my face on some JD though. It's the next best (cheapest) thing.