Your alchohol of choice

theklng

May 1, 2008
Mullahgrrl said:
theklng said:
Mullahgrrl said:
Altorin said:
RedMenace said:
Beer. Gosser (with : above o) to be precise. Guiness if I feel like having a dark beer. If none of the above are available, than any other German (or just north-east european) brand will do.

IF I want a cocktail than I get Emerald Island (Irish Whiskey with Midori and splash of lime)
for your future reference the : above certain european letters is called an Umlaut
Only in german, the scandinavian languages have nothing over their letters. Å, Ä and Ö ARE letters.
yeah but ¨ is still called umlaut in scandinavian languages.
No, its not.
dang. so you're saying all the danish i've been taught in danish schools by danish teachers is a lie? never mind the conversations with scandinavian people about the language and the germanic influence from the south?

Clirck

Mar 19, 2009
Smirnoff Vodka bacuase I somehow like Smirnoff most and vodka does the job fastest.

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
theklng said:
Mullahgrrl said:
theklng said:
Mullahgrrl said:
Altorin said:
RedMenace said:
Beer. Gosser (with : above o) to be precise. Guiness if I feel like having a dark beer. If none of the above are available, than any other German (or just north-east european) brand will do.

IF I want a cocktail than I get Emerald Island (Irish Whiskey with Midori and splash of lime)
for your future reference the : above certain european letters is called an Umlaut
Only in german, the scandinavian languages have nothing over their letters. Å, Ä and Ö ARE letters.
No, its not.
dang. so you're saying all the danish i've been taught in danish schools by danish teachers is a lie? never mind the conversations with scandinavian people about the language and the germanic influence from the south?
Pretty much.
Those danes can be rather sneaky, espesially if you get into lenguistics.

theklng

May 1, 2008
Mullahgrrl said:
theklng said:
Mullahgrrl said:
theklng said:
Mullahgrrl said:
Altorin said:
RedMenace said:

No, its not.
Pretty much.
Those danes can be rather sneaky, espesially if you get into lenguistics.
i know. i'm one of them.

still, you're not right.

LevelSix

Opensourced
Jun 29, 2009
Jack and Coke lowball over ice.
Rickards White Beer
Alexander Keiths Beer
Rockstar Vodka
and a locally brewed beer

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
Jameson or Bushmills, Irish whiskey is the best. But if I'm feeling festive then Fireball is fucking great, epecially when it's cold out. You know i acutally like everything as long as it's not sugar filled girls drinks.

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
I am not a big fan of rum. However, vodka tastes excellent with certain mixers. Certain kinda of tequila are good too.

But, my drink of choice is a whiskey sour. I also like Long Islands with Blue Curacao.

I have yet to have a beer that I really like. I just can't seem to find one that tastes good to me.

magnuslion

Jun 16, 2009
Suiseiseki IRL said:
What is your favorite alchohol? Why?

Stella Artois. It's just one of those beers you have to sit down and enjoys, not chug.

EDIT: Samuel Jackson *cookie for reference*
Samuel Jackson's was on the Chapelle show.

Tequila, and she be a cold mistress sometimes. :)

Olikunmissile

Jul 16, 2008
Give me a pint of ale any day. Newcastle Brown, home made ales, whatever (and no, I'm not a 70 year old farmer, I'm 18 and proud of my drink choice.)

plunky

Jul 25, 2009
Have to say you cant beat a nice pint of Guinness, although I do love sipping a nice whiskey. Just now im really enjoying Sailor Jerry.

the_dancy_vagrant

Apr 21, 2009
Grape Soda + Jagermeister

AKA 'Gragermeister'. It's better than you'd think, and yes...it came to be invented after I ran out of other mixers one night.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Well as a starter it's always either Gotta be Captain Morgan's and Root Beer, or Smirnoff and Orange Juice

After a couple hours it doesn't matter anymore, as long as it isn't beer, used to drink it like water, now can't stand the stuff, except Guinness in an Irish Car Bomb

Micklet

May 21, 2009
*Tips hat* Im fond of spiced rums myself and Morgans is a gem, try out Mount Gay though, its really good neat over ice. Aside from that, I'll live up to the stereotype for Irish peope and say a good pint of Guiness, 250 years of brilliance. Though its too heavy on a hot day, then its dutch gin and lemon, or bombay saphire....il drink anything except vodka....used to drink it like water until rag week 07...dang