Your alchohol of choice

SsilverR

Feb 26, 2009
beer or scotch ... for casual drinking the beer would either be guinness or corona .. casual scotch is johnnie walkers black label

hardcore drinking is .. any beer really .. and tequila .. since i can't stand to waste good scotch .. and shit scotch is hard to keep down

Crimson King

May 16, 2009
I'm more of a fine wine kind of guy.
One of the few things I see eye-to-eye with the French about x]

diablomaki

Jul 17, 2009
dirty martini, and i mean dirty like a gutter(like a gallon jar of olives, pour some of the juice out and fill it back up with the Goose)real dirty hehe

buddington's pub ale or young's double chocolate stout, both awesome beers

joystickjunki3

Nov 2, 2008
JRCB said:
None, as I have not yet reached legal drinking age.
Age is no excuse to not enjoy a hearty alcoholic beverage. I had my first full beer at 6.

My favorite alcohol would be some good ales, or black lagers. Chimay Blue, Guinness Extra Stout, McSorley's Black Irish Lager, etc.

Whiskeys are good too; particularly bourbons.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
[HEADING=1]Beer![/HEADING]

And only light beer, as I don't enjoy the taste of the darker ones.

Heineken and E.C. Dahls (local Norwegian beer) are my two favourites.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Been sober for thirteen years, but once upon a time a dark porter or stout beer (think Guinness) was my poison of choice.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
RedMenace said:
Beer. Gosser (with : above o) to be precise. Guiness if I feel like having a dark beer. If none of the above are available, than any other German (or just north-east european) brand will do.

IF I want a cocktail than I get Emerald Island (Irish Whiskey with Midori and splash of lime)
for your future reference the : above certain european letters is called an Umlaut

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Altorin said:
RedMenace said:
Beer. Gosser (with : above o) to be precise. Guiness if I feel like having a dark beer. If none of the above are available, than any other German (or just north-east european) brand will do.

IF I want a cocktail than I get Emerald Island (Irish Whiskey with Midori and splash of lime)
for your future reference the : above certain european letters is called an Umlaut
As äll gööd hëavy mëtal fäns knöw.

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
Beer: Tuborg (danish)
Tropical (spanish)

Some drinks i fancy; Bacardi Razz and cola
Jaegermeister and redbull
Vodka and Redbull
Ice tea and vodka

Also im a nutter for Galliano shots and Tequila shots.. Real partystarter that, or ender if yo get to eager..

Neosage

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2008
Did you know 'stella' is nicknamed 'Wife beater' here? Anyway I enjoy good beers such as Beck's. I hate shitty alcopops though like WKD and Smirnoff Ice. I also enjoy red wine.

Edit: I just saw you are American. So I guess it's okay for you to drink stella :p

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
Jack Daniels, or SoCo are my favourite. Gotta be with coke though, none of this Lemonade malarkey.

Woem

May 28, 2009
Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Rosé. Don't start a party without it.

Woem

May 28, 2009
traukanshaku said:
letsnoobtehpwns said:
Why isn't their an alcoholic energy drink yet? I have had a caffeine tolerance since I was 10 and I would like to feel something while drinking those things.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sparks_%28drink%29

I think it tastes dodgy, but I hate alcohol, so take that with a grain of salt.

I do, however, enjoy using alcohol while cooking. Guinness stout is excellent for beer batter because of its thickness. Try it with onion rings, you'll thank me later.
Ah yes, I much enjoy a nice tomato risotto with prosecco (Risotto al Prosecco) or with cava (Arroz al cava).

OpiateChicken

Jul 2, 2009
Depends on the night really.

If I'm just going to be with a few friends, I prefer the local beer... it's actually quite good. Heineken is good too, but neither of these is my favourite. I don't usually drink beer. But when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

If I'm going downtown or to a house party, usually I'll predrink with a couple shots of vodka, and during the night I love to drink 1 part Bacardi 151 mixed with 2 parts cherry Fanta. As the night dwindles down I like liquers like Amaretto, drank straight.

Regarding the paragraph above... well, these may not be classy drinks, but on these nights it's not the taste I'm looking for, but rather that warm drunken place we all know and love.

axia777

Oct 10, 2008
An ice cold double Grey Goose and Hypnotic Martini. Two shots vodka with two shots of Hypnotic. Shaken, not stirred. Yummy.