your avatar as a weapon

Apr 2, 2009
While reading Ickorus' "Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse (with a twist)" thread, read it, its awesome, I saw a post by FreelanceButler that said, and I quote, "I originally though it meant your avatar was your weapon. That would've been awesome." I agreed with him. So here it is, your avatar as a weapon in the zombie apocalypse!

Note: If your avatar is a person, creature, etc, you get them as a bodyguard. So I guess I get a Space Marine terminator with lightning claws.

FUCK YES!!!!!!!

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I get a Pikachu? Awesome! I get to be able to power machines, as well as zap zombies. This is good!

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
Well I have a sentry, a heavy, and a half sandvich half engineer hybrid.
I think I'm set.

Aerodynamic

Feb 23, 2009
Thes One as a weapon?

.....I suppose he could rap and make awesome samples to entertain the offenders, after that they wouldn't want to kill me any more.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
I've got Micheal Shanks and Micheal Lund as bodyguards, holy shit i'm unstoppable.

rockera

Jul 29, 2009
I got an old lady with a 44 magnum...interesting and funny till I y'know get my brains eaten.

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
Nice, I get the cynical, people hating, bastard that is Bernard Black to guard me in an apocalypse. I guess it would be funny before we both die.

sms_117b

Keeper of Brannigan's Law
Oct 4, 2007
Oh Atheismo! I have Zapp Brannigan, at least I could run further and faster, and he might fill up a few, unless they're after brainsd, then I'm still screwed.

Snor

Mar 17, 2009
i get captain bertorelli Italian war hero (with many medals for service in fiat) as a bodyguard.... hopefully that includes his brave Italian men! if so i might survive a few days