your avatar as a weapon

hittite

Nov 9, 2009
I get a borderline insane psychopath of a rabbit with a switchblade and a glock (hidden). Given that he's proven quite effective vs the undead in the past, I think I'm set. At least till he gets sick of me and leaves me to die.

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
I suspect I might have an upper hand in this.

You know, with one of the most powerful Sith lords and all that Force business.

Crispee

Nov 18, 2009
Hell yeah, I get a Chocobo. He will follow me everywhere and boot people I don't like in the face.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Yaaaay, Mi-Mi-Mikuru BEAAAAAAAM!

Even the Terminator can't stand up to her in a fight

May 5, 2010
I get....A giant wheel. Yeah, I know it's hard to see, but that's what it is. A giant Donkey Wheel. Of course, I also get the ability to manipulate time and space, so I guess that's pretty cool.

Blitzkrieg64

Apr 21, 2009
Not sure what to say about this...*shrugs* Well my eye can glow in the dark and freak out people but unless I'm Batman from Batman Begins I don't think I need to freak people out as a weapon.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
I feel awesome for inspiring a thread.

Having changed my avatar from 'diablo marine' back to 'crow on a branch' I don't think i'll fair too well in the zombie apocalypse unless of course it's a giant crow I can ride to safety on.

Magnesium360

FDA Approved!
Mar 9, 2010
Ezio is good and all but he only has a sword. That could work. And if it doesn't I could always give him a shotgun. I think i'm good.

Eldritch Warlord

Jun 6, 2008
My avatar is the symbol for someone who stopped a galaxy-wide apocalypse of super-zombies. Now granted almost everyone had already died from said super-zombies (it's the Flood by the way, from Halo), but I feel confident that Offensive Bias could handle an Earth only apocalypse of normal zombies.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
Ooh er...

I can't help but feel that Ocelot would betray me at every possible moment.

Raging Raven would still come in handy (she can fly and has missiles and a grenade launcher that fires explosive, incendiary, flashbang or smoke grenades), and if Ocelot did fight for me, then he'd be awesome. He has a very powerful single-shot pistol, and is just as good as Solid Snake at fighting hand-to-hand.

Oh, and there's a Colt SAA in my avatar (the R in Redingold) so Ocelot could use that. Or I could, but I'd rather let Ocelot do the shooting, given how he's good enough to kill everybody in a room - with the same bullet.

Oh, and if I get Ocelot, does that mean I get Outer Haven too? And the 5 largest PMCs on the face of the Earth? And a sweet-ass battleship with stealth nukes?

Dxz5roxg

Aug 19, 2009
I've got a big penguin and some littler penguins. Hopefully they can fight. Maybe the flying ones can dive bomb.

SilverStrike

Jul 12, 2010
This is a pretty neat idea.
Also, whilst it isn't my personal favourite choice of avatar, being just the first one I picked up from my pictures folder.. it'll do.
Mr Potato head, in Warhammer 40,000 Ork Stompa-Form.

He even has his hat.

It'll do.

*mutters about should've picked my awesome grim reaper picture..*

Apr 2, 2009
Ickorus said:
I feel awesome for inspiring a thread.

Having changed my avatar from 'diablo marine' back to 'crow on a branch' I don't think i'll fair too well in the zombie apocalypse unless of course it's a giant crow I can ride to safety on.
Ever played Myth 2? That crow may be very powerful.