your avatar as a weapon

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
Ok, mine is my own take on the Alice in wonderlands White Rabbit. Except in this the white Rabbit has manipulation over time, has a two handed battle axe and is the fucking grim reaper. Im sorted.

CroutonsOfDeath

Jan 14, 2009
Hmm, I think that my avatar can be a pretty adequate weapon. You can either use its symbolism to rally an army of violent folk, though they'd be RACIST violent folk... but you can of course use their basis as a weapon. Pretty obvious choice.

HeySeansOnline

Apr 17, 2009
The Blue Circle Of Revelation, AKA The Azure Discuss, AKA Cyan Truth, AKA The Blue Portal. A weapon fabled to always do 9999 damage, so powerful It once beat a hadoken spammer on a hacked SF2 cabinet, and It has been told at the mere sight of It, C'thulu deficated himself, Chuck Norris shed a single tear, while Q watched on with pure envy, as Abraham Lincoln nodded In respect.

I think I'm good.

Wraithsight

[PREFSTRING:insanity]
Jul 6, 2008
Hail to the king baby.

...although I retrospect he would probably be the one that created the zombies...

Lissa-QUON

Jun 22, 2009
I guess I get a King of an Ex-Planet who misses his train, is still dress by his mother but is still popular with his subjects.

So...I am not really sure how this affects a zombie apocalypse...I get a (ex)planet to hide on?

masher

Jul 20, 2009
Avarith said:
masher said:
Avarith said:
masher said:
Avarith said:
I got the worlds greatest assassin, though a darkelf like Drizzit is his only weakness. Oh well I bet being in our world means he is even more bad ass or I might be boned.
(waves a flag.) Go Entreri.
Nice.
If nothing else, I will not die... unless he wants me dead. Then I might be screwed.
Haha, yeah, basically keep on his good side, or at least Jarlaxle's good side.
True but if I have both him and Jarlaxle I might be safe, if nothing else I can just stay near them and hope they do not kill me while they deal with the zombies. They might even give me something to defend myself with. Safe maybe not, bad ass most defiantly.
Oh yes, most definitely. Also, it'd just be beautiful to watch them artfully clear out cannon fodder.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Survival! Kazaa! I have use of the Ultimate Chimera! Nothing will touch me! One bite and they fly to the offscreen! And, you know, die, haha...

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
karhell said:
Scarecrow 8 said:
I get the whole Rahabin clan to protect me.

Cool!

But it would only work at night.

Drag.
Raziel_Likes_Souls said:
I get RAZIEL. MOTHERFUCKING SOUL REAVER! YEAH!
So it unfolds... And we are a step closer to our destinies.

A teleporting heartless vampire with a tendency towards time travel and altering probabilities ?
I guess I should be fine
This pretty much means we're going to be fighting forever, then.