Your Avatar is your face

PhantomEcho

Nov 25, 2011
Endocrom said:
I would have to go around fighting criminals with my enchanted jai-alai glove, and I'm fine with that.

I... thought for sure that was Conan O'Brien, that Irish guy from the late night shows...

remmus

Aug 31, 2009
*fluffs my cheek fur* well hopefully the rest of my body followed along the transformation, if so...well ladies, ever tried a barbed one? ;3

Fluffythepoo

Sep 29, 2011
RAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWLRAWL

BLUURRAWLLL

PhantomEcho

Nov 25, 2011
TopazFusion said:
You know it's coming . . .

OH GOD!! EVERYONE HAS JUSTIN BIEBER'S FACE!
[sub]I don't want to live on this planet anymore![/sub]

The pain! The pain!

Why did I have to click the shiny red button?!?! WHY!?!

There must be someway to undo this madness...

Acaroid

Aug 11, 2008
All I hhave to say is "OOOOHHH MMMYYY GOOOOD MY EYYES MYY EYEEESSS WHY DID I DOO THAT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
I would... burn things? I don't know, what does someone like the Pyro do, if he's not burning people?

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
Why yes, yes it is.

I suspect that people would bow down in worship. They do it now, but they would do it more. Always more.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
so..... my head constantly changes between the ponies wearing Santa hats?

Oh god, thats horrible.

Off topic, Captcha= "Lord tmysist". ALL HAIL LORD TMYSIST!!

PhantomEcho

Nov 25, 2011
This thread was much more fun for me before all of you looked like Beiber. *manly tear*

I think... I think I have to go... have a lie down...