Your Avatar is your face

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Well mine is a self portrait of my anger cartoonified...with a cartoon frogs ass sitting on it, so fair enough.

DuskServent

Jul 22, 2010
What is wrong with you! I now have Shadow Mirror Katina Tarask's face...and frilly dress...
She is a total psychodere, no one is safe now!

Slaanesh

Aug 1, 2011
Orks da best said:
Deathleaper said:
Oh yeah, I'm getting all the chicks.
If they like da tyranids lol

As for me, an orc boy for a head, how would that work!
I imagine your face would be where his ass begins. You'd be taking "Weirdboy" to a whole new level.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
Well, as in the series my avatar is supposed to be some sort of supergenius, lets hope some of that intelligence becomes mine for the taking. Maybe I'll try to land a job at SERN CERN.

Qmonster

Sep 20, 2010
My avatar is already my head, just taken on a low res camera. The world does not notice.

Drenaje1

Aug 6, 2011
I have absolutely no reservations about walking around with that as my face. Oh, yes, it will be a fun rest of life...

Dash-X

Aug 17, 2009
Hm. I'd definitely be throwing more objects, but I'd have a bitchin' shawl and bandanna.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
I'd glow bright white, have the face of a woman, tall pair of horns on my head and huge fangs.

Strangely okay with that.

J.J

Aug 24, 2009
Eternal ridiculous fear. Huh...

I'm sure I could be the face, literally, of some horror-based company at least!

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
Great, so now I'm typing this blind, have only seconds to live because i can't breathe, and can't yell out for help either. I hope you're happy with yourself.

Or maybe it's just that my head has gone invisible, which could have its uses.

(Up at the top of the page, my profile appears to have a "blank face" type default avatar, but to the left, there's no avatar at all. I am confus.)