Your Avatar is your face

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
Go me! I got the charismatic face (With armor pads) of Prince Arthas! Swoon to me, your king!

Girl With One Eye

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 2, 2010
Vamantha said:
Cuddle! You want to cuddle me! DX Also no more butter lotion please! I know what you all are planning! DX
Yes, now if you would just sit still I'd like to cuddle you and nibble on your ear.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Awesome, just who I wanted to be, anime like girls, here I come!

Ok I kid, I kid, but it would be awesome.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
On behalf of my neck and torso everytime Ilook down:

AAAAAAAAAAGH THE POINTY BITS! THEY BIIIITE!

])rStrangelove

Oct 25, 2011
I'd possibly get a job in any secret service. Colleges will be used by me for 'urgent matters' i cant do myself atm, my boss will constantly ask where i am now and whatever task i'm up to atm will exactly take 24 hours to complete.

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
Well, because of Internet karma (good or bad) you've ended up with your Escapist avatar as your head.

How does the world react to you? What do you think of yourself now? What kind of job will you get with your new face?

Well, I would be a pretty unique person. What with having a dancing upper torso instead of a head. People would probably ask about the floating 'e' as well.

Have fun.

[sub][sub]Moo! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9iIgQN5uZE&feature=related][/sub][/sub]
I sir, Challenge you to a avatar vs avatar dance off!!

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
Oh god my face! Why did it have to be my beautiful face? Now I'm hideous, and metallic...

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
Hmm... does my body have to jump up ad down with my head, or can it just be floating. Either way this will get annoying, especially since I'll be saying about 3 words over and over again.

Sampler

He who is not known
May 5, 2008
erm..my avatar is my head..or at least a southpark representation of it - I thereby foresee no issues. Move along..