Your Avatar is your face

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
Well no one well ever assume I like Christmas I guess, so that's nice
And if we can move our facial muscles then I guess King Dedede is a pretty cool guy to be ^_^

implodinggoat

Apr 3, 2009
Bitchin I'm Immanuel Kant. I can be the head of the philosophy department at any college I damned well please now.

electronicgoat

Feb 20, 2011
i will be found with a bullet in my head behind an arby's in michigan. someone would call a hospital but they are too busy laughing

Archereus

Aug 18, 2008
sweet I am Xiahou Dun, like the coolest Warrior of all time of the Han dynasty....and I am ASIAN HELL YEAH!(i hope that statement don't offend anyone)

Vuliev

Jul 19, 2011
So either:

a) I have Tyrael's face, that is to say, wearing a hood with a void where my face should be;
b) The entirety of my head is a head-sized color-inverted Tyrael (does that mean my head is detachable?);
c) The entirety of my head is a full-size color-inverted Tyrael (basically I die from not being able to host an archangel, and Tyrael is now on Earth? I can live with that.)

Think I prefer (a) best.

Sarge034

Feb 24, 2011
I now have two armed counter-trolls as my head? Well, I guess it could work. Does this mean I'm now twice the troll I am with my normal head?

Philol

Nov 7, 2011
I think people would be concerned, possibly even scared as I would have Satan stealing a bin form a creepy old woman as my face, but I'm sure in this age of discrimination acts etc I could still find work.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
ToastiestZombie said:
Perpetual derping whilst always having a really weird drug trip. What could anyone do to get that punishment!

Also, what do you guys think of my avatar? I think it's pretty good. Thanks to TimeLord for resizing and the background :)
I think that it is very cool and creative.
OP:....why me?

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I STOP CRYING BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ;-; *crying uncontrollably

I actually forgot what episode this was from so I'm not sure why Hina was crying.