Your avatar just became the opposite sex and you two got married. What would your kids be like?

Benkin Manfish

Apr 16, 2010
Two male strippers and a female journalist who is constantly homicidal, drugged of his/her tits and whose last partner put herself into cryogenic suspension until it was proved conclusivly that he/she was dead....Fun times

Davroth

The shadow remains cast!
Apr 27, 2011
I honestly doubt that it's possible to impregnate a female lich. I guess we could adopt, though. I predict those children to be rather dim and slow, though, but extremely strong for their size.

Fragged_Templar

Mar 18, 2008
Hopefully, the kids will take after their mother and be incredibly powerful force users, as would be expected of Darth Revan's offspring... from me they would get an above average everything.

So hopefully they will become righteous guardians of peace in the gaxaly... rather than sith conquerors, although being the father of the rulers of the whole galaxy would probably be cool too, unless of course they decide to kill me.

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
Its a hologram, so i can't really have kids with them, but if they did they would be some ugly children.

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
Well, sense no one has any form of Idea of what Pyro is...

I guess I can't play along in this one... XD

Ladette

Feb 4, 2011
Since there's two people in my avatar I guess that means the three of us are making a test tube baby.

Our kid would be beyond fucked up.

edit:
Knife-28 said:
I...um...what?

*Slowly slinks away*
Congrats, your children are now 20% cooler. Also you're probably going to prison

Folio

Jun 11, 2010
Your concept makes some sick creations.

Prepare for Human/Guinea Pig hybrids.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
ShaggyEdiddy214 said:
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.
Link would prolly be an awesum lookin chick.
As for the kids,we would train the to be exemplary swordsmen and we would be a power ranger like team of swordsman bad-asses.
We would be known as...
THE FIVE SWORDS!
(I Plan on having 3)
You think that's awesome!?! Hell I get to marry a FEMALE ALBERT WESKER!.....hmm

Alba Wesker!? Ashley Wesker!? Either way all I can say is HOT DAMN!!!!

My kids would have both Uroboros and a Sense of humor! WOLRD DOMINATION BABY