Your avatar just became the opposite sex and you two got married. What would your kids be like?

Maverick Dorotheo

Apr 16, 2011
As stated by the subject above.

If you= male, avatar= male, avatar gender is now= female. Conclusion= normal marriage.

If you= male, avatar= female, avatar gender is now= male. Conclusion= gay marriage.

If you= female, avatar= male, avatar gender is now= female. Conclusion= lesbian marriage(please invite me to wedding)

If you= female, avatar= female, avatar gender is now= male. Conclusion= normal marriage.

Take into account that you and your avatar are completely different people. Or that you stepped into a cloning vat with the gender option on the opposite sex.

A quick word: This is a "for fun" thread. Nobody is forcing you to click on threads like these and put a reply. Unless someone pointed a gun at your head and said, "Click that thread! Now put a reply on it or get another hole in the head!"

The replies I'm expecting here are either funny, witty or just plain bizarre. And for those with avatars with no gender, do this.

Get a coin and flip it: Heads = male. Tails = female.

There, wasn't that easy.

If you really hate threads like these do this as well, IGNORE THEM.

Simple as that.

Hm, mine would be normal, I guess.

If being indifferent to everything was normal.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
All these avatar threads are making me want to change my avatar...
In response to the question, I would guess smart? Or responsible?
Eeer with good cooking skills I hope.

masher

Jul 20, 2009
Nepeta's now a guy, therefore child-making twix the both of us is now impossible.
Damn, no adorable Troll babies-- then again, they reproduce with grubs and buckets, so no babies in the first place... Eh, interspecies, why not.

EDIT: WAIT. Opposite sex to me? Or to herself? If it's to me, then adorable Troll babies. Who have a strong love and appreciation toward animals.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
A (hopefully) attractive woman who's hell-bent on killing criminals. Our kids would be the ones shooting guns when they start school and beating up bullies.

Faux Furry

Apr 19, 2011
It is impossible for my avatar to change sexes...unless the opposite of both sexes simultaneously is none at all.

If species weren't already a barrier to reproduction ('she' might be human enough for it to work, but then that would leave the question of how human the children would look, with being about 3/4 human and all), having no 'equipment' to build the next generation with would only leave cloning or adoption (why not adopt 'kids' who are actually part goat while we're at it?) as an option or robot kids.

technoted

Nov 9, 2009
I suddenly become a woman and marry myself, that would probably worry me greatly and worry my family and friends moreso...

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Faux Furry said:
It is impossible for my avatar to change sexes...unless the opposite of both sexes simultaneously is none at all.

If species weren't already a barrier to reproduction ('she' might be human enough for it to work, but then that would leave the question of how human the children would look, with being about 3/4 human and all), having no 'equipment' to build the next generation with would only leave cloning or adoption (why not adopt 'kids' who are actually part goat while we're at it?) as an option or robot kids.
Im guessing that means shes a herm....maybe they switch spots?

GaltarDude1138

Jan 19, 2011
Well (and i know you can't see it, it was an experiment, and I haven't gotten around to changing) I guess, if glitched flashbang grenades HAD sexual orientations, I guess my kids would be...flashy?

It's midnight where I am, give me a break...

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Actually, Raphael did become a female after his first vessel was destroyed:

Still would be the stangest thing to ever happen. I don't even want to think about it.

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
Fucking Sweet, Dude I am set...that's all I have to say..married to a rich, successful person...oh wait I'm pretty sure I'm the second spouse though...food for thought.

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
Me + Girl Tedd...I love this thread...My kids would have purple hair and be perverted geniouses.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Huh, that's interesting. My avatar is me, so I'm apparently married to my opposite sex clone. Which would be a good thing actually, since she's my ideal girl, provided she's also Irish... Anyway, our kids would probably be mini versions of me, by the looks of things... :p

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
What's the opposite gender of a spider tank?

I imagine our kids would look like me, but with 4 legs and grenade-launchers for arms.

Maverick Dorotheo

Apr 16, 2011
jackknife402 said:
what's with all the avatar dating/sleeping with/marrying stuff going on lately?
My reason would be to start a new thread. Yeah. That's about it.

*cough*

On an unrelated note, how did you get the "Unpunctuated badge"?