Your avatar -vs- the one above

pulse2

May 10, 2008
Android woman fueled with rage and the power of nanotechnology is the most dangerous being on earth, everything is dead :D

cryogeist

Apr 16, 2010
well im fucked...again

ALSO am i the only one who knows that my avatars a summoner from final fantasy tactics?

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
Rainbow sonic boom bitches. Your ass is dead before you even turned to see your opponent. Ponies..they will fucking murder you.

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
My devastating Planet Burst will clear you away.

But first...I'll use my Mystic Ball Attack! *turns into a ball and bounces all over the place*

TheRocketeer

Intolerable Bore
Dec 24, 2009
Maybe you'd have better luck if your Zodiac affinity wasn't putting your hit% in the basement.

We consider a GBU-39 'cherry tapping.' Maybe I'll learn something worthwhile from your crystal.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
In case it hasn't been updated yet, my avatar is now Alex from the Golden Sun series.

You never get to actually fight him, but by the end of the second game, he has near infinite power (that's right, near-infinite, that's actually how his power is described). Also, he can control water using the power of his mind, including being able to create it

EDIT: Oh yeah, also, he can teleport, heal, and be incredibly manipulative and condescending.

thatguy1

Mar 1, 2010
Dr. Strangelove drives car without proper seatbelts, crashing because the Chevy Corvair is hard to control.

the rye

Jun 26, 2010
edit. what ever my avatar is fighting, my avatar wins simply for being so god damn sexy.