Your avatar -vs- the one above

crixus

May 25, 2010
I beat you to death slowly WITH A SPOON!

I cant die so i am still wining. :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y

NoTroll

Apr 27, 2008
No Fun Robot leeches all the enjoyment out of slowly beating someone to death with a spoon. Spoon Killer goes home disappointed.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
All you've got is a spoon, I bet my tech powers can take you.

Ninja'd dammit. Fine, I can still AI hack you.

darkfire613

Jun 26, 2009
My avatar can...fly into you really fast? Change the weather and make it rain on Tali?

Meh, I'm screwed in anything.

Boxes_Of_Boxes

Jul 16, 2009
Sad tiger girl vs Rainbow pony? Flora can scratch things. that is about it, she wouldn't stand a chance against a sonic rainboom!

agnosticOCD

Oct 7, 2010
Epic Barbarian vs SpermRider. Sorry dude, yours rocks, but this is a definite NO CONTEST. It's riding a giant sperm. Seriously, what else could one ask for?

EDIT: A PONY?!... Oh, you're one formidable enemy indeed. Even overtook the barbarian...

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
KILL THE MUTANT WITH HOLY NAPALM!

A galaxy spanning empire of fanatics with kilometre long battleship/cathedrals? Who can beat the IMPERIUM OF MAN!

red the fister

Mar 11, 2009
You get Zerged.

(EDIT) and the Swarm, being greedy by nature, climb up some more and infest an Imperium warship.

RevRaptor

Mar 10, 2010
Wading in for another round. Not sure if the punisher could take a bender, lets ask him.

Well looks like he thinks he could win :)

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Hmm. Tough one, since I don't know what I'm looking at in the avatar above me, so I can't say anything in any kind of even-handed manner.

Then again, you lose ;p

(My avatar is a made up techno-wizard I drew myself. What's worse, it's a drawing based roughly on myself. And you know how author self-inserts in fan-fiction usually end up...
And this character doesn't have any kind of associated story (yet) that establishes anything about what her powers are.
Basically, she has whatever powers I say she does.
So, anyone else is screwed if I want them to be. XD)

Edit: Hmm. Beaten to the punch by 2 others, (and now I know what I was seeing.) but my point still stands.
Edit again: Unless the person above did the same thing as me... In which case...
Endless game of one-up? XD