Your Avatar vs Yourself

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
Me vs widdle killing machine? Well first of all I couldn't hurt such a cute thing. Second it could kill me easy. I could... comb its fur and live with it in a cave though. That could be cool.
EDIT: I clicked the big red button so now my avatar is Justin Bieber. I get to have a fist fight with him now. This is going to be good.

Mrmac23

Aug 12, 2011
The IAMDISPLEASED face is a badly drawn head who is capable of rolling around and absolutely nothing else. I'd give him a quick punt with my foot and i'd win.

BrotherSurplice

ENEMY MAN
Apr 17, 2011
Hmmm, four against one? Not good odds. Although hopefully, them being nice people, they wouldn't want to fight anyway. Now, if it was a music battle, all that would be left of me would be a pair of smoking shoes.

snagli

Jan 21, 2011
Well, I'd join them, of course. Emotions are inferior to super strength and wrist mounted lasers.

Steinar Valsson

Aug 28, 2010
Well... Unarmed? It would be a good fight. Armed? He only needs a crowbar to defeat a united front of inter-species space things... I'd be screwed! He'd open my head like a tuna can with that thing!

Dr_McSteamy

Death Kitties!
Jul 7, 2011
Well its me versus the album cover of Pink Floyd's Meddle. I think if someone threw the record hard enough it would leave a bump?

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Depends on the range. Do I merely possess the weapons I do in real life?

If it were in a head on fight, I'd have a chance, and it would be easier for me to aim and fire first, having a shotgun. From a distance though, he'd annihilate me with his rifle. If I fought him with my kukri, I have no idea. He isn't supposed to be all that good with a machete...

Overall, I'm not a fan of my odds. Does he have the dinosaur? I'm fucked if he has the dinosaur.

azurine

Jan 20, 2011
Oh, no contest. My avatar could kill me in, like, eight different ways. Four of which could be accomplished within ten seconds.

Milo Windby

Feb 12, 2010
We sit down for some catnip tea and giggle about yaoi and cute boys.

Wait? We should be fighting? Balls to that, Catnip tea is better...

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
My avatar is a sniper... IF I could make it to him, I might stand a chance. If I didn't know he was there, well... He's a fucking sniper. I'm BONED.

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
I think my avatar's civilized ways are not meant for combat.
So I can basically slap him and he'll surrender.
I don't want to though, this guys is awesome