Your avatar, would you date/marry it?

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
DevilWolf47 said:
Ladette said:
Without a second thought.

AT LAST! My terrible Self-Insert Fics will come true! Mwahahahahahah!
You do realize that she has an off switch for a vagina, don't you? You can't exactly get intimate with her.
Um, actually she has an off switch for a clitoris. It is heavily implied that she indeed has all other necessary parts. That was rather the point after all.

Not saying that there wasn't something fairly screwed up about the whole clit-as-an-offswitch thing. Clamp... why for are you so mysoginistic?

Some Fella1

Jul 24, 2009
Since my avatar happens to be the yellow wizard from Magicka, and would undoubtedly be hurt horrifically in some kind of freak accident involving anything and your pick of a natural disaster, I'd say yea, why not. It'll be short. If he doesn't die, I'll dump him for red.

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
I'ma leave this here... (As for my answer... nobody in their right minds goes near a tarrasque in the first place, let alone proposes marriage)

ado01

Nov 21, 2009
AHAHHAHAHA

no way i specifically chose my avatar because it makes me want to wet myself every time i see it.

there is a good reason brock always has his eyes closed.

Canatrix

Feb 10, 2011
No. Konata and I could never be nothing more then otaku buddies. She'd drive me completely batty as a partner.

nofear220

Apr 29, 2010
GeorgW said:
There are a lot of people around here that are very fond of their avatars. But exactly how fond are you? If given the opportunity, would you marry your current avatar?
Hell no, Steve Carell may be funny but just look at him... LOL

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
As much as I like Raziel as a character, I don't think I would. I doubt anyone would take the chance of having their soul devoured. O_O