Your avatar, would you date/marry it?

VargRaev

May 13, 2009
HELL YES I WOULD! <3 you Suika^^

what?! shes probaply more than a thousand years old, its technically legal!

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Wolfy2449 said:
since 100% of my avatars are either furry or animals would that count as bestiality?
Yes. You still haven't answered my question.

Paksenarrion said:
Um...I see her every time I look at a mirror...
I was looking forward to your reply. And you still haven't answered.

Caligulove said:
No.

Good god, no.
That's Patrick Stewart! How dare you??

scorptatious said:
NO.

I'd have to have fetishes for little rodents cosplaying as Pikachu in order for the relationship to work.
You've changed your avatar?

Kebabco said:
I have link (from lttp) as an avatar, so you're asking me if i would fuck link (in his arsch?). Wel..... NO! too many childhood memories would be ruined that way. Go link! Stay gay ! (as in happy)
Link is a cat?

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
You can't marry raw Serbian power, but you can technaclly marry it if you get married whith somebody from Serbia.... So if it's a hot serbian chick, hell yeah!

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Maybe, but I don't know how healthy it would be. I'd most likley be half-dead by the time we reach our honeymoon.

trech125

Mar 30, 2010
well i dont think i could mary 30000 men at once and im straight so no...
and i also wouldent mary an E with stars floating round it...

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
The Urban Moose said:
I doubt I could carry a lasting relationship with a moose hoof-print.
Quitter!!

jawakiller said:
well considering the guy (strike 1) is a midget with a gun but has some form of weapon pointed at him... chances are he'd be dead before I even got to him. Plus my name says it all. I'm really racist against the little bastards. Damn them all to hell! (so thats like 5 strikes against the poor guy)
But, jawas are cuute!!

Sould1n said:
So many posts and so many hilarious replys. The avatar polls are always interesting and if it wern't for the fact that this is onto page 8 and I'm rather limited in how much time I have to reply in the morning I would be reading each one.
I'm reading through it right now. I feel like I have to, being the OP and all. There's a few good ones on each page.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
GeorgW said:
[
scorptatious said:
NO.

I'd have to have fetishes for little rodents cosplaying as Pikachu in order for the relationship to work.
You've changed your avatar?
Yes I did. Yesterday my avatar was a rat that was most likely photoshopped to look like a real-life Pikachu.

I change my avatars VERY frequently.

Gammaj4

Nov 18, 2009
Your're a sick, sick monkey.
An imp, from Hell, summoned from the corpse of a giant spider, is not my idea of a significant other.

ninjapenguin981

Jul 10, 2009
Nope, ninjapenguin981 is just my online personality. That's like asking would you date/marry a portrait of yourself.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
CobraX said:
Call me crazy, but I don't think I would.
You're crazy!

sumanoskae said:
God no...

The only possible reason I would consider it is on the off chance he'd turn me, and not require me to spend time with him.

Scary ************!
What about that tongue?

Evilsanta said:
...I hate all of the members that have a female avatar at the moment. You lucky basterds...

OT: No, I would not. Just look at my avatar! Would you date/marry him?
Would he hold me after?
Also, what about the women with female avatars?