Your best friend joins a bat shit insane cult, What do you do?

oreopizza47

May 2, 2010
If it wasn't a suicide cult, I'd see what it was and maybe join up myself for a bit, see how bad it is. If it's nothing too life-threatening to himself or others, I'll bow out and let him have his fun. Otherwise, I bring that place crashing down from the inside after getting close with the leader. I love conspiracies.

FolkLikePanda

Apr 15, 2009
Convince him/her to leave alot of their stuff to me and allow me to organise their funeral, CHOCOLATE CAKE FOR ALL! Unless it was a cult surrounding Rasputin.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Mock them ceaselessly. Then slap them.
If they still want to be in some loser suicide cult, then fuck them. I don't even give a shit.

i dont understand how didnt my methods sway them this just makes no sense

TeeBs

Oct 9, 2010
Probably reconcile my life, I mean if my best friend would join a cult, I must not be doing so well myself.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
no problems as it is likely that I myself have started the Cult.

Which reminds me, if anybody is looking for the real answer to the meaning of Life, Time, The Universe and...well...EVERYTHING, just give me all of your worldly possessions (in the form of a check) and come to my ranch in Utah...which I shall have once those checks you send me start to clear.

SteinFaust

Jun 30, 2008
take him to a warehouse, tie him up, force his eyelids open and reprogram him with hours and hours of games and movies he likes.

ReincarnatedFTP

Jun 13, 2009
Tell him not to drink too much wine and don't go into any of the confessional booths without a guardian or after dark so as to prevent potential molestation.

Also, go easy on how many wives you have and try not to raid too many IRS offices or piss off the ATF.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Sever all ties to said friend and go on about your life.
No, just kidding. I'd try to talk some sense into him but people who join a cult are often dead set on fulfilling their supposed destiny.

faspxina

Feb 1, 2010
Fight him, scream his name 100 times really loud, turn super sayan, let him kick your ass anyway and leave, never forgive yourself for not trying hard enough to stop him.

3 years later repeat the process.

astrav1

Jul 6, 2009
Infiltrate the cult and then kick some ass Animorphs style, or just regular style if not applicable.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Grab him/her by the collar and unleash some mad shaking on his/her ass.