Your biggest turn OFF?

TheDarkestDerp

Dec 6, 2010
s0denone said:
TheDarkestDerp said:
"Alpha" males... UGH... *rolls her eyes* those easily intimidated macho douchebags that seem to frequent every bar and club in town, insuring every drunk girl in the universe needs a wingman to block for her...
Howso easily intimidated?
Also, girls have wingmen? How do they function?
Forgive my ignorance!
Well, the kind who go out of their way to show off how very 'manly' they are. Ridiculous attire, far too much after-shave. Always butting in to any conversation to show off how very knowledgable they are, or virile if appropriate. Easily intimidated... *groans* The kind of jackoff that will cut the sleeves out of his shirt to give ua all a more compelling view of his chest hair and aroma... *fans the air*

Female wingmen? *chuckles* Not too different from males, love. Generally looking out for their partner, hleping 'em score when needed, or helping them keep from heading home with Captain DOuchebag, when they get too shnockered.

s0denone

Apr 25, 2008
TheDarkestDerp said:
s0denone said:
TheDarkestDerp said:
"Alpha" males... UGH... *rolls her eyes* those easily intimidated macho douchebags that seem to frequent every bar and club in town, insuring every drunk girl in the universe needs a wingman to block for her...
Howso easily intimidated?
Also, girls have wingmen? How do they function?
Forgive my ignorance!
Well, the kind who go out of their way to show off how very 'manly' they are. Ridiculous attire, far too much after-shave. Always butting in to any conversation to show off how very knowledgable they are, or virile if appropriate.
You need to be clear here.
Is it wrong that I interrupt two women in conversation, by offering my thoughts? I mean, they can sit there and look all pretty... Sometimes you simply have to butt in, and then ask if one of them cares to dance(or something to the like).
I mean, alright - I can actually see your point when thinking about it... But what would you propose instead?

Easily intimidated... *groans* The kind of jackoff that will cut the sleeves out of his shirt to give ua all a more compelling view of his chest hair and aroma... *fans the air*
What does that have to do with them being easily intimidated, though?
I agree that a lot of men need a proper sense of dress, but I don't see the relevance there ;)

Female wingmen? *chuckles* Not too different from males, love. Generally looking out for their partner, hleping 'em score when needed, or helping them keep from heading home with Captain DOuchebag, when they get too shnockered.
So they are a little different, then. (Wing)Men will generally never cock-block another man. Hell, even if the woman is extremely repulsive they wont - just for the laughs the next day!

Do women do that as well, though? One(the wingman) go occupy the one(s) that aren't the target for the other woman? I guess it makes sense. I'll have to see if I can spot that, from now on!

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
ReservoirAngel said:
Unspeakable said:
Oh yeah and small genitalia.
I do so hate to be this shallow but...this has been a deal-breaker once or twice in the past for me. I don't like admitting that size is that important to me, but it's pretty important, yeah.
Now you've made me curious...
If you don't mind my asking; how small is too small?

OT:
Cosmetic surgery, bland tattoos (tattoos should be unique), stupidity, and being really slow on the uptake. For example, if you're taking chemistry, and 2/3ds into the semester still hasn't grasped the concept of a mol.

Edit: And being overly religious. I have a hard enough time handling it when the person keeps it to themselves.

FunkyDonkey

Aug 1, 2009
Rude people ..yes,that would just about be my biggest turn-off ...I can take dumb,I can take bland and I could learn to accept animal-foot-fetish ..but beeing rude I will never tolerate!

Reagus

Apr 1, 2009
McNinja said:
Handcuffs and anything even remotely related to bdsm. And the rocky horror picture show.
You sir, lack good taste. Rocky Horror is freakin awesome. And i'm the same person who dislikes the idea of a woman being with even more than one guy.

tharglet

Jul 21, 2010
SimuLord said:
Literally everything beyond this is negotiable. Put tattoos and piercings on an intelligent, clever, loving, wonderful girl and I look past them even though they're on my list of turnoffs. Put them on some mediocre girl and I don't look twice at her. It's all context.
I'm a lot like this, the main non-negotiable traits I have are intelligence and being able to "link" to my personality. I don't necessarily not get along with people of a significantly lower intellect, but I'd never be able to form a full bond with them. Also the way I am naturally can irritate a lot of people, and that just doesn't work. If you don't like code and games then it's not really going to work.

Ramare

Apr 27, 2009
DSQ said:
Ramare said:
Defined, by me, at least, to be above the middle level of C cup. The higher end of C is majorly pushing it, for believability.
Dude i have friends who are G cups and have never been fat, or even chubby.... I think you need some boob size education. XD
Christ, G cups!? Either you're lying, not talking about reality, not in America, C cups are smaller than I thought, G cups are smaller than they sound, or they, in fact, are fat, it just goes straight into their breasts. Or, y'know, they're fake. And if someone has asked, and they said no, they were lying.

But that's just me.

Value of continuation of reply = false, end script

Post script: I looked it up, and I'm glad to see that two out of those are correct. Namely, C cup is smaller than I predicted, in Japan, at least, and G cup is smaller, as well. Again, in Japan, at least. Still, I like my women at least vaguely athletic, and around C-cup size. And it still stands, that in my eyes, the American D cup is too large, and often faked. As that is opinion.

Let me change that to I prefer the middle level of C cup, the higher end is fine; and anywhere past the middle level of D cups is pushing it, and call it even? And, this is going by the American cup size, just in case there might be size confusion, because of country.

Ramare

Apr 27, 2009
Headsprouter said:
Ashcrexl said:
women who do this look

seriously, this fucking look

one more

that head tilted, eyes sideways looking (usually), mouth slightly open look. if i had a girlfriend and she gave me that look, i don't care if i just proposed, i would just walk out and yell from the next room that i never want to see her again.
I have never agreed with someone more than i agree with you right now, good sir.
Ow, that hurts my frontal lobe looking at those pictures. I guess I'm also with you two, since I find that look to be bloody hideous.

Especially with that first one. Text cannot describe the sound I made the first time I looked at it...Damn it, now my eyes are starting to get watery. I need to go wash that picture out of my brain with a mixture bleach, lemon juice, kosher salt, lime juice, orange juice, battery acid, and Windex.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Never smiling.

A smile is one of the most attractive features a girl can have, and if you don't smile, then I honestly want nothing to do with you. I don't go for dark and brooding or any of that nonsense.

This goes for guys too, I just don't want anything to do with people who are always taking everything super seriously, all the time, in such a way that everything they say sounds like it's italicised.

mythtech

Oct 16, 2010
smoking, pass someone and think wow she's pretty might go talk to her then she lights up and it turns into f**k that s**t

DSQ

Jun 30, 2009
Ramare said:
Christ, G cups!? Either you're lying, not talking about reality, not in America,
Lol does reality only count in america XD

But to talk about the rest of your point, i was talking about uk cup sizes (i thought all cup sizes are the same in each country...)and yeah It is perfectly normal to be a uk size 8 (us size 6) and a C cup without having anything done.

I just checked uk sizes are slightly bigger that american ones. http://www.usatourist.com/english/traveltips/shopping/shopping-womens-sizes.html

And yes i saw her bra and it was a G cup and while i can't know 100% but i am 99% sure they aren't fake for the fact that it is super uncommen to get plastic surgry here in scotland and i know she wouldn't in the position to be able to buy fake boobs.

But if you just prefer c cups thats fine ;)

Hosker

Aug 13, 2010
bak00777 said:
over use of slang and poor grammer. I can shrug off small doses, but i've met a lot of people who have horrendous grammer.
The irony!

qeinar

Jul 14, 2009
it's good to know smoking is a turnoff for alot of people. i don't smoke but would have no problem having a gf that smokes. although in norway "snus" has started to becom way more common, since snus doesn't destroy your lungs. snus also do not leave a bad taste/breath so it's probably more torrerable for more people, but since it's not used that much in alot of countries you would probably frown upon someone having a snus under their lip since the sight of that would be unusual to you. ^^

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Jonluw said:
ReservoirAngel said:
Unspeakable said:
Oh yeah and small genitalia.
I do so hate to be this shallow but...this has been a deal-breaker once or twice in the past for me. I don't like admitting that size is that important to me, but it's pretty important, yeah.
Now you've made me curious...
If you don't mind my asking; how small is too small?
Well I'm the bottom in any given relationship I'm in, so for me "too small" would essentially mean "smaller than mine".

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Ramare said:
Ow, that hurts my frontal lobe looking at those pictures. I guess I'm also with you two, since I find that look to be bloody hideous.

Especially with that first one. Text cannot describe the sound I made the first time I looked at it...Damn it, now my eyes are starting to get watery. I need to go wash that picture out of my brain with a mixture bleach, lemon juice, kosher salt, lime juice, orange juice, battery acid, and Windex.
When i see anywoman (or man) doing a face like the ones in those pictures....i just think...derp. I don't know who it was who thought that kind of face was sexy or attractive but they mustn't have put on their thick-rimmed spectacles.