Your blood is now a different colour...

kvilnis

Jul 28, 2010
My blood would be orange and i would have powers to fart without anyone notecing. I would call myself Buttwhisper.

shroomie

Mar 31, 2009
My blood is black, and I can shoot it in high pressure streams out my eyes causing anyone touched by it to become instantly suicidal and depressive.

StrixMaxima

Sep 8, 2008
Deus mortuus est said:
My blood is now invisible. I have the power to insert the knowledge that fuchsia is just a synonym of magenta into the human mind.
You basterd!

*Squirt Fuchsia blood in your face and hit you with a shovel*

My powers to confuse the average consumer will not be so easily taken from me!

Eventidal

Nov 11, 2009
My blood is now a light purple (lavender).
This gives me the ability to control the wind within a few meters around me, increasing its density to make my movement through air more like going through water, or shooting off concentrated bursts or streams of wind to propel me in the opposite direction. I can even swirl the air around my hands to create electric charges and fire off bolts of electricity!

Pakkie

Apr 4, 2010
My blood is the colour of rainbows (Fuck yea) and my power is that I'm a magical robot union flying though the skies smashing into stars and fairies.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
My blood is neon pink and I have strength and speed that are a teeny tiny bit above the average human, I am called slightly above average man!

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
My blood is now a nice shade of sea green! and I now have the power to summon huge eldritch abominations!

MUAHAHAHAHA

no really...fear me and stuff.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
My blood is now fluroescent orange and I can now project a high power beam laser from my hands that can cut blast through just about anything.

Spineyguy

Apr 14, 2009
My blood is a milky white, my body can go without oxygen for periods of up to an hour, allowing me to swim under water, survive gas attacks and cope with sustained periods of extreme exertion while still maintaining an efficient heart-rate and respiration level. This cold-bloodedness also has the effect of allowing me to develop a sort of 'spacial genius', which manifests as a subconscious ability to control my body with extreme accuracy and to perceive and predict the movements of enemies and projectiles with a 96.1% success rate.

I may have over-thought this one.

Kaltazraza

Creepy dancing
Sep 10, 2008
My blood is blue, my superpowers allows me to order anyone to be executed anytime, as I am royal.

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
tangerine. i can hypnotise people in an instant, and an immune to hypnotics myself.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
black and my powers will be unknown and used for evil...well not unknown but highly classified

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
My blood is now light brown and I can mold my body however I wish (making myself look like a different person or just turning my hand into a railgun) for short amounts of time.