Your blood is now a different colour...

standokan

May 28, 2009
My blood is gold but I have yet a find a heart of gold, I have been searching but I'm growing old.

Dutch 924

Making the impossible happen!
Dec 8, 2010
My blood would be a warm yellow colour.

My superpower would probably be to create beams of light. Not just to light up dark places, but also to create images (structures, people, etc), and as a concussive force against foes.

Drunkern_Hobo

Jul 18, 2010
hmm, my blood would be a sorta metallic blue colour and my power? Well i think there can only be one. Whenever i wear the sacred leopard print posing pouch i become invisible. People would marvel at the unsightly garment floating in mid air and Tremble in fear as the imfamous bulge thrusts into their general direction!

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
My blood is now yellow, GOLDEN-YELLOW! And I now get the power of a flea for 30 seconds! More than enough time to jump a few football fields!

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
Tartan, supplemented by the power of... oh, I don't know. Ability to make the perfect cup of coffee?

devotedsniper

Dec 28, 2010
Ice blue to match my eyes and the super power, hmm...i become super smart with none of the drawbacks you usually see (e.g. not having any personality anymore), thats when i make millions and rule the world with mah moneys!

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
Rainbow, the power to make remove all desires of negetive occurances to happen to me from people for 30 seconds... (I'm crap at expressing myself. The power to make everyone feel either neutral/amicable towards me if they are negatively disposed to me)

That'd come in hand for a police officer when I'm older.

'OI! PIG! You come in 'ere an try to tell ush to shut up, well I won't let ya shpeak to ush like that! I'm gonna, I'm gonna... Evenin' Offisher.'

> 'Erm, can I just put these cuffs on you, sir?'

''Coursh, 'coursh.'

*Click*

'Why'd I need the cuffsh Offisher?'

> 'Wait a sec, you'll find out.'

'What'd you me... YOU BASHTUD!'

Devon Dent

Mar 17, 2010
My blood is teal, and for some reason it gave me the ability to teleport, because that would be boss.

Sammi Costello

Mar 20, 2010
Innegativeion said:
Eaaasy one. Cyan, and potent psychokinesis. For those 30 seconds (40 cd), I can use any of the classic psychic powers; lifting objects with my mine, levitation, mind control, mind reading, teleportation, very minor future sight(only a few hours, maximum), and temperature control.

As an added bonus, when I use my telepathic powers, a vein on the side of my head glows cyan.
This, always and forever. Expect not Cyan blood for me; black. Black like my shoes.