Your "catch phrase"

Rabid Chipmunk

Nov 11, 2010
"I don't get it."
Usually after a friend tries way to hard to make a dirty joke. I'll also use it when commercial previews give away the best parts of the upcoming episodes (e.g. A preview for 1,000 Ways to Die gives away the next death, I'll respond with "Wait, I don't get it.").

I'll also immediately condemn any offensive joke with the phrase "That is wildly inappropriate," even though I often tell far more offensive jokes myself.

Hawk eye1466

May 31, 2010
Come to think of it I have a few.

Rightio man rightio. - Whenever I'm trying to end a convorsation and I start to walk away I'll say this to make sure they can't respond.

Cajun Style! - I ususally use this at the end of a sentence to make it more extreme sounding.

Anyway... - For thoes long awkward pauses in a convorsation.

Feckin hell! in an irish accent - It's really just become my go to swear.

SeeIn2D

May 24, 2011
I'll just make a list of things I fay fairly often.
"You get nothing"
When regarding sports or multiplayer games or something when someone does something awesome, "WOOAAHH! *Insert action here* MOTHA FUCKA!"
"BULLDOZER!" When talking about some guy who has a, well, bulldozer like physique.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
I have a stupid little laugh I impulsively add to the end of most of my sentences. *sigh* I wish I could be rid of it.

I also have "I'm afraid I may have to eat you. Now."

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
I usually get yelled at for saying "What could possibly go wrong?" Yeah, I said that after I was helping out during the school pageant; I think it was the closest to being slap I've ever been.
also tend to favor damn it to hell and random curses in fictional languages that I come across.

SuperNova221

May 29, 2010
"Alright?"

As a general greeting or acknowledgement.

"Do you have a lighter? I want to set you on fire."

As a substitute for "Fuck off."

"For science!"

For whenever I can't think of a good reason to do something.

That's about it.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
If someone fails at something in a particularly epic manner, I just put on a deadpan, sarcastic tone and say "Good effort."

Yes, I do love the Yogscast, thanks for asking.

I also have a range of spontaneous shocked noises that I deploy when appropriate. People learn to associate warbling shrieks with my panic mode.

Zarkov

Mar 26, 2010
gamezombieghgh said:
Heeeeeell yeah, you know it, and like a motherfucking boss are frequently used in my vocabulary.
You profile picture fits well with your catch phrase.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Usually after every leap I say "Oh Boy..." and when something goes well I say "I love it when a plan comes together".

Oh wait... that's not me because I'm not a character. I don't have any phrase that I always repeat in a given situation, I just improvise with the most appropriate words from my vocabulary.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
"IT HAS BUTTONS" - To derail possibly anything

"Fuck X" - Pretty much fuck with something on the end or the start

"Strife!" - My Leeroy Jenkins (Yes I just discovered Homestuck,why do you ask?)

Those are mainly the catch phrases I use at the time.

Edit: Forgot one of the catch phrases I use.

"Yes I just X Y,why do you ask?" - The use of which is shown above. ^

stvncpr236

Jan 11, 2011
Mine are mostly nicknames, like calling my boss Hamburgler, and two of my co-workers, Jersey Shore, and Pony Tail Fucker, but i also have a phrase I use quite frequently when someone tells me to do something I dont want to do, "Get Fisted."

CleverNickname

Sep 19, 2010
"X is/ You are as [adjective] as a dead elephant"

I think I stole it from something, but it's so obscure, I don't even remember. And really, living elephants are already pretty bad at most things, so being compared to a dead one ... whoo boy.

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
I think the two I am best known for are "it's true" (if someone makes an accurate statement or observation about me) and "not gonna lie" (when making an honest statement).

AdeptaSororitas said:
Edit: Okay, I have a third. Whenever someone presents me with two things that are both true in an "or" sentence, I respond with a simple "yes." I also do this if someone I dislike asks if X or Y is the correct option.
I also do this! They are usually coupled with a smile, nod and/or thumbs up gesture.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Look at my signature.

...KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

...Who in the Blue Hell is this roody-poo?

...Know your damn role!