Your desk guardians! What's on your desk?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Let see-

Angry bird (red bird) plushs
SD capsule Gundam models (Kampher, GM Cannon 2 and Zeta Gundam)
Pokemon Croakgunk figure
Several suprise bags ponies
Nendroid Miku Hatsune
Slime stack keyring
Four powers rings (red, blue, green and white) from Green Lantern.
And that white mini Totoro plush phone strap

I'm safe for sure!

Able Seacat

Jun 18, 2012
I've got stuffed crash bandicoot, like this one;

That I got from alton towers a fair few years ago now.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
I have an empty beer bottle. In soviet Russia, Heineken drinks you!

Only problem is, I don't live in Russia.

TheRussian

May 8, 2011
A few figurines and models, notably these:

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
I have my bow + arrows down the side of my desk, does that count? I also have some warhammer miniatures and a remote control helicopter! :3

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
ExaltedBlizzard said:
http://images.wikia.com/bioshock/images/a/a4/Big_Daddy_Figurine.jpg<
Beat that B)

Take your pick

Edit: Of course, they're usually pushed to the side, I don't leave it /that/ cluttered.

So yeah, my desk is protected by Sackboy, Spawn, a dark fae, three dragons, a dwarf, an ork warboss with his truck and retinue, three dragons and a snake. I also have, off camera, a dragon looking down from the right and a stormtrooper helmet facing my desk. Even if you get past the guardians, I will hear about it.

C F

Jan 10, 2012
My shades, my pocket comb, and a bunch of papers including school schedules and information. There is nothing here capable of defending my desk.
On the plus side, it's a boring piece of real-estate, no one would bother to invade.

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
Got my three desk guardians;

An Iron-Man teddy (that's a teddy bear in an Iron-Man custom made outfit xD).
A Golliwog - childhood toy, means a lot to me, not for all the negative connotations that go with it.
Small Monkey toy wearing a shirt expressing his love of bacon. He lives on my sub-woofer.

There really isn't much room left on my desk...

deathninja

Dec 19, 2008
I've got about half a ton of journals, textbooks, lab notebooks, spectra and code snippets on my desk, I suppose I could use them like sandbags for defense...

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
A pile of around a dozen bottle caps. If the nuclear apocalypse hits tomorrow I can at least go and buy a couple of drinks.

So_So_Man

May 2, 2011
Fear me, for my desk is guarded by the mighty Plates and Old Banana Peel (with some help from Old Wallet, Coin Rolls, and Cup Tower).

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Girlfriend just got me this for my birthday, I'll keep it on the desk.

ohgod the eyes
staring into my soul

Aug 25, 2009
Nothing.

My desk is pretty much always clear, and I don't use it very much. Although I do occasionally sit down to maybe do a bit of work at my desk I prefer to write my stories in other places, like in bed or on the sofa or in my 'new' big comfy arm chair thing. I've knocked out quite a few chapters in that thing.

Myndnix

Aug 11, 2012
On my desk?
On my desk live my TV remote, my MP3 player and earphones, my box of levothyroxine (pills I have to take daily), a couple of manuals for stuff I'm afraid could blow up at any moment (such as my external HD), and a small figurine of Dizzy, of the Guilty Gear games. I can't find a picture of it right now though, and my camera has...issues.

flakmagnet

Jan 26, 2011
I don't have a desk at home and I don't have pictures of my work desk, but it's protected by these guys:

http://cdn3.fishpond.com.au/0018/171/635/8804475/4.jpeg
This guy:
http://www.mwctoys.com/images/review_walle_1.jpg
And this little fella (can't believe google had the pic of the exact stress horse I inherited from my first ever team leader nearly a decade ago...
http://www.trigoninternational.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/gk116_Horse_Stress_Relief_toy.png

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
I've got this...

and this...

I've got my bases covered on the home front :)

...and yes I'm too damn lazy to actually take a picture of my own desk.