Your Doppelgänger

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
i've got a doppelganger, though they aren't registered here as far as i know. names Anagastice. just a bottomless pit of rage and hate. would appear very trolly and offensive, and likely get banned shortly after introduction.

Oct 10, 2011
Due to my nightmares about my doppelganger, just reading the title of this thread almost gave me a heart attack. Took all my courage to click it.

OT:Real Name Awesome would probably have 100,000 posts per month, but never in forum games. Also in all of his posts he would be optimistic and show his high faith in humanity. He would also have witty comments.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Ive met two people in my life that look just like me. and I'd say the one thats my doppelganger is the kid from Philly because he's basically me, but he's from philly and i'm from pittsburgh (which people who live in the area will recognize why that is noteable).

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
My doppelganger, GotTheGuff, would be a decently funny dude with a serious streak... and would love to win every damn argument he sees rather than just find a resolution. He'd be good at it, too.

He'd also post in forum games and user groups a lot.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
NickELowly

[sub][sub](My real name is Nicholas. Nick-Olas)[/sub][/sub]

And he'd be a big dumb extrovert with lots of friends and wonderfull spelling.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Calibanbutcher said:
Fappy said:
My name's a bit too simple to swap letters out and have it make any sense as a doppelganger. However, I have several ideas for avatars that could mirror mine in a nefarious fashion.

- Mao with a goatee
- One of the various other black, talking anime cats: Luna, Yoruichi, etc.
- Amaterasu running

I have a name for your parody account:
Masturbaty.

Aaaand I'll just see myself out...
How about Wanky?
Mine would be WereLynxscalm if he needed to be a polar opposite. he'd be one of the most famous users on the site and always make new avatars.
He could also be Sinestropotamus simply for the fact that it's a far funnier username.

Edit: Is the site supposed to go all cthuluy for an April fools joke or is it a botched advertisment?

SlaveNumber23

A WordlessThing, a ThinglessWord
Aug 9, 2011
Well going by my name only, my doppelganger would be called 'The Dwarf in the Flask[footnote]Hoping someone gets the reference.[/footnote]'

bojackx

Nov 14, 2010
I have no idea how I could parody my name, but he'd be really well known and get banned quickly.

Offworlder_v1legacy

Ya Old Mate
May 3, 2009
Onplaneter?

Lord that's an awkward word to say.

He would hate music with a passion and would post really long 'TL;DR' posts and bore everyone to death with them.

And people would actually know who he is on this site (*Sigh* A simple Escapist footman can dream through)

Korak the Mad

Nov 19, 2010
My Doppelganger would be named Karok the Sane. While I am quite careful with what I say so I won't accidentally offend anybody. I'm very polite when I post and will very rarely swear and if I do I censor it. I'm also not very social and don't often post many forums. When I post something I try to give details so everyone can understand. Some of the things I might say may seem a little crazy, but that's why my username is Korak the Mad.

Karok the Sane on the other-hand would be very social but quite rude, obnoxious, and pretty unpleasant to have in the forums. They would also have a gigantic inflated ego. They would insult everyone who has a slightly different perception of the world and would rant and swear about how they were wronged and freak out over something that didn't go their way. They would overthink about everything and try and make everyone around them agree (So kind of like EternalNothingness. Sorry Eternal, just giving a similar example). They would be very vague when telling a story and not explain what they meant if someone asks and they would most likely insult the person asking. They may post something that won't sound a little crazy, but it will sound quite stupid and is most likely wrong.

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
Captus - Latin for 'captured', as opposed to Eleuthera which is Greek for 'free'

She'd be a well known trouble maker, probably with a predatory animal as an avatar.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
I don't even know... I mean, my name is just that, a name. There's not really any way to flip it.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
What's the opposite of colour? White? Come to think of it, what's the opposite of scientist?

My doppelganger would probably be more assertive when it comes to posting about their doppelganger. Or, maybe the REAL Colour-Scientist would be more assertive. Maybe I'm the doppelganger.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
Colour-Scientist said:
What's the opposite of colour? White? Come to think of it, what's the opposite of scientist?

My doppelganger would probably be more assertive when it comes to posting about their doppelganger. Or, maybe the REAL Colour-Scientist would be more assertive. Maybe I'm the doppelganger.
Grayscale Artist. I think.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Eclipse Dragon said:
Colour-Scientist said:

Grayscale Artist. I think.
My doppelganger sounds like a total hipster.

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
DoPo said:
Redlin5 said:
I'm sure some people have analyzed my posting habits by now. The threads I post in tend to be the same ones... <.<
Not only that, you basically write the same comment over and over again.

thesilentman said:
There'll be LOUDMAN
I thought it would be ALOUDWOMAN.

But I guess I see why you went with the one before - this one is open to much more inappropriate jokes.
You know, that would invite EVEN MORE flame wars! x-D

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Logar1thmic. They'd never change their avatar and it would probably be Ritsu.

If they were to exaggerate my behavior, they'd probably be banned within a week or so.
And if they behaved as my opposite, they'd fit right in here.

Our meeting would end in blood.

Combustion Kevin

Nov 17, 2011
Cool Kyle, long haired, eye-patched evil twin that IS actually associated with piracy, and loving every minute of it.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
I have no fucking idea.
There might be some sort of pattern in the way they act, but for the name... fuck, I dunno.