Your epitaph (message on gravestone)

goater24

Feb 5, 2008
Billy Connelly said his epitaph would be in a font so small you'd have to get right up close to read it, and it would say:

"You're Standing On My Cock!"

EDIT: Not sure I'd want one!

DoW Lowen

Exarch
Jan 11, 2009
Mine would read either:

"Is still alive and screaming down there... wait - no... it stopped. Never mind"

or

"This grave is just for his penis, the rest of the body couldn't fit in the coffin, please proceed with your mourning at next grave stone"

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
"Buried with me is a 12 kiloton nuclear warhead. When the zombies come, we will be ready."

Nickflip

Mar 27, 2009
Game Over

EDIT:Damn! ninja'd!

well, one of these then.

comedy is easy. dying is hard.

wish you were here

keep it down up there!

Epitaphs: legal graffiti

barrel rolling in my grave

SunGryphon

Mar 20, 2009
How ironic. My husband and I were just talking about this yesterday. We want side-by-side tombstones.

One would read. "It is dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
The next one would read. "West. You have been eaten by a grue."

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
The first two aren't me, but general epitaphs. The last one's another one that I would personally use.

"The fucker was using Juggernaut." - Nearly every CoD4 elitest would have this. You know who you are. No offense to you people, though.

"I was sniped!" - anyone who's ever played any FPS online has said this at some point

"Hot Skitty on Wailord action!" - for the lulz

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Chris B Chikin said:
Spike Milligan wanted his epitaph to be "See? I told you I was ill!", but I think his family overulled it.

I'd want to go for something profound yet ironic, but I really can't think of anything suitable just now.
I think he has it, but its in gaelic or something.

The guy who did the looney tunes music had "That's all folks!" on his. Pure genius.

I think I'd have "Screw you guys, I'm going home!"

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008

But I'd like it to be:

LOK'TAR OGAR!....looks like this one got the Ogar bit
(Lok'tar Ogar= Victory or death)

Or maybe "Warning! do not dig here, there is no gold, no items,no potions and most of all no fucking quest items!