Your favorite anime character is now your school teacher.

Soluncreed

Sep 24, 2009
Well, since I'm fairly new to anime, I'd either choose Kamina from Gurren Lagann or uh, Rin I guess. She was kind of entertaining. I'd either get to learn about fighting in mechs and how to have awesome sunglasses or I'd get to watch some hot chick talk about her MANY years alive. I like history lessons and she seems like a pretty cool lady.

crypto_jones

Mar 2, 2011
Roronoa Zoro as a teacher? I'm not sure... he'd probably stare at us and beat everyone who moves. Or he'd teach us swordfighting. and beat everyone who fails. Oooooor he'd never actually get to class, cuz he'd get lost. That's likely.

Pandora92

Apr 2, 2010

Well, at least if I fail an exam she can always...

...turn back time and try to teach me it again.

ElTigreSantiago

Apr 23, 2009
With Spike Spiegel as a teacher, every class would probably either be sleeping/relaxing or some kind of awesome rant. Or maybe story telling. Or something like that. It would be awesome no matter what though.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
-Zen- said:
Goku can only teach asskicking, so I'm guessing I'd learn to kick ass. Homework would be thirty minutes of kicking more ass.

And Goku would be a nice teacher, obviously.
Wow, ninja'd by the first reply. It would be a great excuse to become his friend and once you are Goku's friend NOTHING CAN TOUCH YOU.

Konaerix

May 19, 2010
"Hi! My name is Haruhi Suzumiya and I'll be your new teacher for the rest of your life! All you need to do is swear your absolute loyalty to me and my brigade, then join me in searching for aliens, time travelers, or espers! LETS GO!!!"

Me: I hear and obey your majesty!

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
*looks at avatar*

I think my class will have a good time, though the teacher will probably be drinking alot. I'll bring her lots of apples though :D

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
*tries to choose ONE*
Oh hell... let's go with.. Horo!

Hottest teacher ever.
But also rather intimidating.
Edit: The ninja before me made the same choice!

BJK55123

Dec 10, 2009
Having Roronoa Zoro as a teacher would be...painful. And there would be a lot of meditating. Well, assuming that he didn't get lost on the way to class.

Comrade Azza

Apr 3, 2010
We would learn absolutely nothing whatsoever, nor get any homework. He'd just sit there and play PFP dating sims all day.

...not that I'd be complaining.

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
Dual personality...

One day he would be nice, and the next chop my head off for forgetting my homework...

Damnit.

Ikaruga33

Apr 10, 2011
Great I get satoukun the man who sleeps 16 hours a day and nevere leaves the apartment and has no life what so ever

Anezay

Apr 1, 2010
I don't know who my favorite is. Maybe Alucard or Spike Speigel. Oh, god, I hope it's Spike. If not, I'm doomed.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Redlin5 said:
-Zen- said:
Goku can only teach asskicking, so I'm guessing I'd learn to kick ass. Homework would be thirty minutes of kicking more ass.

And Goku would be a nice teacher, obviously.
Wow, ninja'd by the first reply. It would be a great excuse to become his friend and once you are Goku's friend NOTHING CAN TOUCH YOU.
I wouldn't go so far as to say that. It is entirely possible that the Sorting Algorithm of Evil will spit out a villain who can defeat Goku and kill you. That said, a dying friend is what it takes for Goku to take a level in badass, and once he beats aforementioned villain into a puddle of bone grains and failure, you get wished back via Dragon Balls.

The point: being his friend doesn't completely protect you, but it does protect you from permanent death not related to old age.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
GundamSentinel said:
Spike as a kung-fu teacher wouldn't be too bad. Though he'd probably not show half the times.
Same teacher but he's teaching how to use pistols at the shooting range. :D

Too bad he doesn't show up half the time and the other half he's busy smoking and stuff.

I wouldn't mind Faye but I just know she'd be nicking shit from us when we aren't looking. D: