Your Favorite Anime

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009
Battleaxx90 said:
Brad Shepard said:
What is it? Everyone has one

This is mine, Gurren Lagann is such an amazing anime, i just wish it was longer.
Seconded.

Only thing is, I don't agree with you on the "I wish it was longer" front. Gurren Lagann was perfectly paced; there wasn't a single wasted moment in the entire show. EVERY DAMN MOMENT was important, even the craptacularily-animated fourth episode. There wasn nothing in there that didn't need to be in there and likewise, everything that needed to be in there was in there. If it was longer, that would imply unimportant filler, which would ruin the whole thing.
Hm, i see your point, The movies are good too, I would like to see A movie or another season where
Kamina lives, and another one where Kamina lives and Simon dies

[Kira Must Die]

Incubator
Sep 30, 2009
IamQ said:
[Kira Must Die said:
]Bakemonogatari.
I'm asking you a serious question, here and now: Did you entierly understand that series? While I haven't seen all of it, I've seen about 5 episodes right now, and my mind is about as far in mindfuckland as it can get.

I don't think I don't enjoy the series, but I know that I don't understand a thing about it.
I've seen it multiple times. The story itself isn't really all that confusing. The visuals is where all the weirdness comes from.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
I have a few favourites, and there are some famous ones I haven't seen yet, but so far I think the best have been Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Planetes, Dennou Coil, Ah! Megami-sama and Eve no Jikan.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
pewpewz said:
I finally got around to finishing that series and I love it though that Operation Golden love episode came off as kind of silly.The mechs were still pretty cool and Dilandau is probably one of my favorite anime villians.

lithium.jelly said:
Eve no Jikan.
I fucking love you.

OT: I already told you what my favortiess were on in my original post on page 1

AzureRaven

Jul 21, 2011
Yu Yu Hakusho will stay my favorite but I gotta say, getting into Fairy Tail has made me really love that series, it might be tied at the top with how amazing it is to me.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Well, I have several... though were I to list them all I'd come off like an arrogant prick... actually wait, I am an arrogant prick, so here goes:

Hourou no Musuko
RahXePhon
Ergo Proxy
GitS:SAC
Serial Experiments Lain
Paranoia Agent
Gankutsuou
Fuujin Monogatari
Gunslinger Girl
Le Chevalier D'Eon
Last Exile
Usagi Drop