Your Favorite Anime

Skullman 125

Jan 25, 2010
Yeah I know another thread done to death (I know,I know), but I'm bored so here goes:

5. FLCL-The show is completly insane, but that's why i love it.
4. Excel Saga-See the description above
3. Fullmetal Alchemist-The anime that got me into anime. Great plot, great characters, Just all-around GREAT!
2. Soul Eater-I bought the 1st DVD because of a friends recomendation. And I fucking love it.
1. Gurren Lagann-Words cannot describe the sheer amount of GAR in this show. All I can say is "Jesus titty-fucking christ".

That my list I hope to see your opinions.

Darktau

Totally Ergo Proxy
Mar 10, 2009
Ummm in order, I guess...

Code Geass
Fullmetal Alchemist
Death Note
Darker than Black

EDIT: Oh and innocent venus was good too :)

DuplicateValue

Jun 25, 2009
A week or two ago, I would have told you, without a doubt, that it's Pandora Hearts.

But since then, I've watched a truly beautiful little anime called Ookiku Furikabutte (or "Big Windup").
To put in perspective how much I love it:
It's a baseball anime. I hate sports of all kinds, and have never ever been interested in games when I've watched them.
Yet this anime had me cheering and crying for a team that doesn't even exist, playing a sport I didn't understand until watching this.

It's just.........amazing.

0-ferris-0

Mar 3, 2010
dragon ball z
cowboy bebop
outlaw star
fullmetal alchemist
bleach
zone of the enders ; Idolo
Zoids; chaotic century
One peice
Rave master
Martin successor Nadesco
Neon genesis Evangellion

hell the list goes one

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Top ten:
1.Serial Experiments Lain(which I totally reviewed. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.214642-Sacmans-Sac-tastic-Anime-Review-Serial-Experiments-Lain])
2.Elfen Lied
3.Ergo Proxy
4.Welcome To The N.H.K.
5.Gundam the 08TH MS Team
6.Fooly Cooly(AKA FLCL)
7.Blue Sub. no.6
8.Gungrave
9.Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
10.Darker Than Black

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
Well, my two absolute favorites are Mushishi followed closely by Kino's Journey.

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
Darktau said:
Ummm in order, I guess...

Code Geass
Fullmetal Alchemist
Death Note
Darker than Black

EDIT: Oh and innocent venus was good too :)
You forgot another great anime! Hellsing Ultimate. I know that you love it for you avatar. Do not say you do not like it!

OT: In no order:

Neon Genesis Evangelion (and anything related to it, including the Rebuilds)
Hellsing Ultimate
Death Note
Darker than Black
Samurai Champloo
RahXephon
Elfen Lied

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Aura Guardian said:
Trigun
Trigun
and
Trigun
Always has been. Always will be.
I don't know about that one. It was heavily recommended that I watch that anime, but I didn't find anything special about it. It was just like all the anime I watched before bland with five episode long fight scenes full of needless exposition that I couldn't really relate to because of the culture barrier. I guess it just seemed bland and uninteresting to me.

OT:
I guess I don't really like a lot of anime, but I did enjoy The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and bits and pi

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
manaman said:
Aura Guardian said:
Trigun
Trigun
and
Trigun
I don't know about that one. It was heavily recommended that I watch that anime, but I didn't find anything special about it. It was just like all the anime I watched before bland with five episode long fight scenes full of needless exposition that I couldn't really relate to because of the culture barrier. I guess it just seemed bland and uninteresting to me.

OT:
I guess I don't really like a lot of anime, but I did enjoy The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and bits and pi
My reason my loving Trigun is because it was my first anime

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
Gundam seed and destiny. Loved both.... I really don't like much anime though so this is it.

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
There's too many...right now I'm loving Black Lagoon and I'm rewatching Fighter G Gundam.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Aura Guardian said:
manaman said:
Aura Guardian said:
Trigun
Trigun
and
Trigun

OT:
My reason my loving Trigun is because it was my first anime
That makes a lot of sense. I figure that is one of the main reasons for the popularity of Dragonball Z, Nurato, and Bleach, except I will admit I did enjoy the occasional episode of Bleach when I had a roommate that watched, but just as many episodes bored me out of my mind. Mostly I liked the episodes in the first season.