Your Favorite Anime

sammi43055

Feb 23, 2010
Here are a few of my favorites in no particular order.
Trigun
Yu Yu Hakusho
Sailor Moon
DBZ
Azumanga Daioh

Del-Toro

Aug 6, 2008
1. Kannazuki No Miko (I'm suprised too)

2. Baccano

3. Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory

4. Afro Samurai (because you really can not go wrong with Afro Samurai)

5. Akira

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
I'd have to say Bleach, but without the filler bullshit. Especially the manga, which has taken an interesting turn. One Piece is great as well, but the drawing style is REALLY fucked up in many recent episodes :(

JohnnyMolotov

Jan 26, 2010
In no particular order, i would have to say;

FMA:Brotherhood
Kuroshitsuji
Hellsing Utimate
Neon Genesis Evangelion and all its affiliated remakes
Last Exile
Outlaw Star
Afro Samurai
Bleach
Elfin Lied
Cowboy Bebop
Blood: The Last Vampire and Blood+

Truthfully i don't have a favourite, i think they're all awesome, so hey, there you go

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Here are my top 5.

1:Bleach
2:Rurouni Kenshin
3:G Gundam
4:Trigun
5:The Big O

*This list is subject to change as i may start to remember other Anime iv seen*

Yeager942

Oct 31, 2008
I've always hated anime, but I really like Full Metal Alchemist. Go figure, but I just really liked its plot and characters.

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
One Piece is at the very top
Excel Saga
Saiyuki
Gantz (Sei the Lara Croft look alike was hot)
Hunter x Hunter ( I just wish the mangaka would stop being lazy)

juraigamer

Sep 3, 2008
Wow this thread has way too much mainstream trash anime in it.

Anyway, I'll list the good stuff, in no order.

Cardcaptor Sakura
Rental Magica
Code Geass
Working!!
Bakemonogatari
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
Toaru Majutsu no Index
Hayate no Gotoku
Shakugan no Shana
Zettai Karen Children
Asobi ni Iku yo
Seitokai Yakuindomo

I think I'll stop there for now. If you haven't seen 1/4 of this list you need to get on it.

Atheist Pope

Jan 25, 2010

OT: I like bleach, cowboy bepob, i used to follow naruto but that got into like the 600s video count. also, death note.

Mad King Loner

Nov 2, 2009
You knwo what I think that I have seen way too many obscure titles:

6: Sadamitsu the Destroyer: Sadamitsu, is a high-school delinquent turned masked-hero who fights excaped alien criminals and sends them back to space. Horridly simple plot turns Epic Storyline.

5: Soul Taker: This is not Soul Eater, this is about Kyosuke Date who was killed by his mother, ressurected, and unburries by a twin sister he never knew about... and the power that come with being something more than human.

4: Detroit Metal City: The band Detroit Metal City which is fronted by Sôichi Negishi who takes on the stage name Krauser II. On stage he is a wild-unchained beast. Off-stage he is a tranquil, tender-loving person who enjoys Swedish Pop music.

3: Darker than Black: Following Hei, a 'contractor' with the ability to control electricity and his exploits as a black operative in a future that is forming an underground war with super powerful humans.

2: Phantom Requium for the Phantom: Follows the exploits of the Phantom Assassins Ein, Zwei and Dri in the organization of Inferno. Shows a relativly realistic show that is amazingly well played out.

1: Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou: The only one on my favorites that I can't pronounce... and my god is it amazing. So in a good ol' happy magic based society, we get our hero Akuto Sai who wants to change the world for the better of all mankind. First day of school he gets to see his future occupation which turns out to be Demon Lord. Things escalate from there untill Sai actually decides to KILL GOD. You read that right... and this show has actually made a friend of mine sit through and watch every episode subed (and he can not stand watching subed stuff ever), it is that amazing

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
Full Metal Panic
Spice & Wolf
Ruroni Kenshin
Wolf's Rain
Cowboy Bebop

Del-Toro

Aug 6, 2008
Arisato-kun said:
Del-Toro said:
3. Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
A severely underrated Gundam series. My hat's off to you for mentioning it.
It really is, I mean, the only reason it's not at or closer to the top is because it becomes rather scattered after units 1 and 2 are destroyed. It's kind of sad that preachier and more carelessly melancholic gundam incarnations like Wing (I liked it, I have the box set, but not in my top 5) and Seed (Must. Resist. Urge. To kill.) seem to be the favorites. I havn't seen 08th MS Team yet so I'm not going to comment on that.

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
1. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
2. Bleach
3. Cowboy Bebop (Ed FTW)
4. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
5. Soul Eater
6. Full Metal Alchemist (not the Brotherhood one)

(Not in order of favorites)