Your favorite DLC?

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Lair of the...

Huh. That appears to be a popular choice.

But yeah, Lair of the Shadow Broker was pretty darn awesome. Some interesting gameplay, good mix of action and story and a surprising bit of emotional kick.

Irriduccibilli

Jun 15, 2010
Zhukov said:
Lair of the...

Huh. That appears to be a popular choice.

But yeah, Lair of the Shadow Broker was pretty darn awesome. Some interesting gameplay, good mix of action and story and a surprising bit of emotional kick.
I chose the same one. I LOVE the twists in that DLC

V TheSystem V

Sep 11, 2009
Undead Nightmare, L4D2 The Passing, Secret Armory of General Knoxx and Lair of the Shadow Broker (very popular choice)

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
I have quite a few.
I really liked Broken Steel and Point Lookout for Fallout 3. I also liked General Knoxx for Borderlands. But my favorite would have to be the most recent Mass Effect DLC (Whatever it was called). I found it quite fun.

Tanfastic

Aug 5, 2009
Any and all Bioware DLC (for their latest games anyway) just because it doesn't matter what it adds (i'm looking at you weapon packs) because each individual thing comes with a cool little email from TIM or some awesome lore from the Dragon Age series. They just make the game more fun. Of course I like the actual game play DLCs more, like LotSB, Arrival, Exiled Prince, Awakening, Witch hunt, Overlord, etc.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Am I the only one who thinks that New Vegas' DLCs are better than fallout 3's. In fallout 3's they just ended and everything was back to normal, and they added much less than dead money and honest hearts. I think the NV dlcs just add much more to your experience like every one has a higher level cap and they add more quests than just the 4 or 5 that 3 did.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Dead Money for it's stealth gameplay and Point Lookout for it's storyline.

I also like to think it has something to do with british ghouls = awesome.

Derelict Frog

Jun 7, 2010
"The Lost and Damned" and "The Ballad of Gay Tony".

They weren't just DLCs, they were full storylines and games within themselves. Awesome.

Omega Pirate

Sep 20, 2010
Out of the ones I played I'd say Point Lookout. I looted the whole place, like really. There was nothing left of value on the whole swamp. Maybe a plate here and there.

PureIrony

Slightly Sarcastic At All Times
Aug 12, 2010
Lair of the Shadow Broker was sublime. Even better once the Shepard I was playing it on had romanced Liara.

linwolf

Jan 9, 2010
Any DLC that is free, there haven't been released any DLC ever that I found worth buying.