Your favorite DLC?

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Lair of the Shadow Broker stomps all. End of story. The only thing that comes close is Alan Wake's "The Writer."

Flailing Escapist

Apr 13, 2011
Shivering Isles dlc for Oblivion. Best dlc I've ever played. Not only is the story part of the game 20+ hours but it's more than that. It's a whole other world to explore. And even tho it's a dlc its still bigger than some games.

And come on, Sheogorath is probably one of the best/best done npcs of all time.

Edit: and I think everyone who says Lair of the Shadow Broker has never played the Shivering Isles :p. Even tho the Lair of the Shadow Broker was awesome (and 2 hours long now come on) it's no magical Prince of Madness and friends.

Btw: Has anyone who picked the Shadow Broker for their favorite actually read the Mass Effect Redemption comic? It explains how Cerberus got Shepard's body and how Liara and Feron know each other.
and why she wants to save him. And why you should want to save Feron too. :)

Daniel Cygnus

Jan 19, 2009
Point Lookout. It had an engaging story, a decent-sized new area to explore, and some fun weapons. Can't exactly say the same thing about the new enemies. Stupid bulletproof inbreds...

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Zantos said:
Shivering Isles, I think I enjoyed that more than the actual game.
Can you easily go back to the main game? I'm playign Oblivion atm and I haven't actually ventured in there yet *shame*

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Zantos said:
Shivering Isles, I think I enjoyed that more than the actual game.
Can you easily go back to the main game? I'm playign Oblivion atm and I haven't actually ventured in there yet *shame*
Yeah, there's a portal, you can just fast travel to it.

MaVeN1337

Feb 19, 2009
Most likely... The zombie island of Dr. Ned. I'm not a big fan of what developers are doing with DLC these days.

proctorninja2

a single man with a sword
Jun 5, 2010
operation anchorage because the stealth armor was really critical to my character also it was insanely epic when you look around during it

GodsAndFishes

Mar 22, 2009
Mine is from the good old days when DLC was called expansion packs.

So if it counts... Bloodmoon for Morrowind.
You could turn into a frakking werewolf, whats not to love?