Your favorite fictional demons.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Pretty much exactly what it sounds like, who are your favorite demon characters in fiction?

Welp, first I've got to give props to these two:

But aside from that, there's also Little Nicky:

And Beelzemon:

So, who are some of your favorite demons?

Oh, and INB4 Daystar:

I don't actually care about Vergil, but I know Daystar was going to post this.

Not Gabe Newell

Jul 14, 2013
I like the demons that represent human sins, such as Lust, Greed, Violence, ect. My favorite so far is the Pride demon from Dragon Age II.

Dec 14, 2009
Leemaster777 said:
Oh, and INB4 Daystar:

I don't actually care about Vergil, but I know Daystar was going to post this.
[HEADING=1]Son of a *****![/HEADING]

Fine, I don't need Vergil, I've got a better demon up my sleeve, a demon so amazing and awesome, it'll put every other demon to shame.

Behold!

Tobi

Tobi was an enemy, a gatekeeper you had to race in order to progress, but that didn't mean he couldn't be a good sport.

Fairwell Tobi, you were a scholar and a gentleman.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
The horrors from Chaos Gate. Which are just old style 40k horrors, the models that looked like bad claymation. But Chaos Gate went and made claymation scary.

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
Rowan93 said:
Elsie from The World God Only Knows.

Her favorite thing starts with "f" and ends with "u-c-k". Her favorite thing is fire truck, what else you'd think she say?

OT: Pretty much any of the demons from Berserk. Those guys are fucking scary.

Foolery

No.
Jun 5, 2013
Randall Flagg. Well, not exactly a demon. More of a dark wizard that shows up in various forms throughout Stephen King's works. The lore, world, and mythology of The Dark Tower is pretty rad.

MiskWisk

Mar 17, 2012
Does Bartimaeus count or not?

Ah, I'll go with him. A snarky demon and not the most powerful but I still like him.

Matt King

Mar 15, 2010
The demonta from Darren Shan's series by the same name, you don't fight them, your species can't win, the only hope is to run forever.

That or mr tiny from his other series, because he's a god in welly boots.

Noswad

Mar 21, 2011
Can this thread really be complete without Anya an legends among vengeance demons

Well ex-vengeance demon at any rate, can i still count her?.... i'm still counting her.

Wait no it's definately this guy, Sweet the musical demon also from Buffy.

Dammit now i have to go watch Once More With Feeling again.

Forobryt

Dec 14, 2012
jurnag12 said:
Nicodemus Archleone from the Dresden Files.
Thought that was the name of the host not the fallen.
But in the same verse what about Chaunzaggoroth? The demon he gets some info from who talks like a gentleman.

Though the outsiders seem more like true demons than anything else in the dresden-verse.

Rogue 9

I, Jedi
Jun 22, 2008
Hee hee ho! It'd be a cold day in heck before I'd forget everyone's favourite demon from the Shin Megami Tensei games!

Jack Frost would be mine (Ok and Hellboy but he's already been said)

Oh, and I'll give a mention to the final boss of Karazhan, Prince Malchezaar. Kara is still (nostalgically) my favourite raid in WoW. BC for life, yo.

Simple fools! Time is the fire in which you'll burn!

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
jurnag12 said:
Nether Nicodemus, nor Anduriel (The Fallen Angel which has possessed him), are demons.

Forobryt said:
jurnag12 said:
Thought that was the name of the host not the fallen.
But in the same verse what about Chaunzaggoroth? The demon he gets some info from who talks like a gentleman.

Though the outsiders seem more like true demons than anything else in the dresden-verse.
Only two demons have shown up in the entirety of the Dresden-verse (The Demon he bargains with, and the demon that is summoned to kick the shit out of him in book 1). For a magic series that's over 14 books long, that's a shit ton of restraint.

I'm partial to 40K daemons. Aside from the classier spelling, they have a pretty wide selection of them, from the classy Cherubael, to the made Primarch Daemon Princes, to Nurgel.

Who's almost a good guy.