Your favorite game mods or user-generated content

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Nouw said:
ChupathingyX said:
This is the mod I've had the most fun with:
I wish I could say the same but honestly I had no idea how to use it >.>. How do I destroy buildings :p?
[sub]+10 for ruckuz and DC.[/sub]
Don't you have to use anti armor on buildings? Stuff like Melta Bombs or heavy ordnance usually did the trick for me.

By the way, version 3.6 has been available for nearly a year. You can download it, but it requires a password for activation. Red Ones Goes Fasta.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Soviet Heavy said:
Nouw said:
ChupathingyX said:
I wish I could say the same but honestly I had no idea how to use it >.>. How do I destroy buildings :p?
Don't you have to use anti armor on buildings? Stuff like Melta Bombs or heavy ordnance usually did the trick for me.

By the way, version 3.6 has been available for nearly a year. You can download it, but it requires a password for activation. Red Ones Goes Fasta.
Yeah I know of the latest. How goes Firestorm over Kaurava though?

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
Fall from heaven II

For those who dont know its a total overhaul mod for Civ 4 that adds a fully realised fantasy world. Got it a few days ago and I've barely left my computer since, now I just wish I was better at Civ 4.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=171398

(1600 posts bitches!)

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Nouw said:
Soviet Heavy said:
Nouw said:
ChupathingyX said:

Haven't been keeping up with it, since I don't own Soulstorm. I'm more interested in Warpstorm Over Aurelia, since that one seems to be making major overhauls to the multiplayer. Since DOW 2's multiplayer AI is terrible, I hope that they can make it better.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Soviet Heavy said:
Nouw said:
Soviet Heavy said:
Nouw said:
ChupathingyX said:

Haven't been keeping up with it, since I don't own Soulstorm. I'm more interested in Warpstorm Over Aurelia, since that one seems to be making major overhauls to the multiplayer. Since DOW 2's multiplayer AI is terrible, I hope that they can make it better.
Dawn of War 2 as in the original one? Might look into that one since I own DoW2. Might be an excuse to get into the grim darkness again.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Nouw said:
Soviet Heavy said:
Nouw said:
Soviet Heavy said:
Nouw said:
ChupathingyX said:

Dawn of War 2 as in the original one? Might look into that one since I own DoW2. Might be an excuse to get into the grim darkness again.
As in Retribution. There might be one for DOW2, but I doubt it's being supported anymore.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Underdark Saga for Oblivion.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=23153
http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15200
http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=27437

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Cry of Fear because its awesome.

I would put Minecraft on here for all the mods but Mojang didn't let you change your E-Mail back in the day, so when my E-Mail account got deleted without me knowing RIGHT after buying the game and quickly tried to log in and change my E-mail, which you couldn't do till 1.0. So, I was playing on a account that I couldn't edit the skin past update 1.8.1, so I had a stupid cardboard box character running around until about 1.0 to where it finally decided my account didn't exist. And after several months of literally fighting to get them to let me prove that my account existed, it has only been responded to with silence.

Yaaaaaayyyy... Fuck you Mojang.

kingthrall

May 31, 2011
By Far the best mod ever made, considering all the crap I had to put up with on the 1.0 Vannila release of empire, this is a godsend.

Chiasm

Aug 27, 2008
For the best overall mod I have played, That would go to Stainless Steel for Total War: Medieval 2. Just adds so many new fractions and units and improved AI

For overall fun and humor...Posh Mudcrabs for Skyrim.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
Nouw said:
ChupathingyX said:
You have to use anti-armour weaponry like melta bombs, lascannons or really heavy artillery.

Soviet Heavy said:
That sounds interesting.

If there's one thing my friends and I have noticed it's the multiplayer AI and how it starts off hard and then becomes incredibly easy.