Your favorite geeky/nerdy toy in your house/something you own

Maka112

Dec 15, 2008
Just re-arranging my desk and its toys and was wondering what other people have, or whats your favorite nerdy/geeky thing.
my favorite thing is my windows dos shell computer or my little Nerf gun.
the greatest thing ive ever had in my house (well parents) is a life size dalek and tardis.

The Apothecarry

Mar 6, 2011
I have a Halo: Reach Warthog with Master Chief driving, Sgt. Buck on the turret, and a Spartan in Security Armor riding shotgun.

I also own a sexy Dead or Alive Kasumi statue and an autographed PAX10 Halo: Reach poster.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
I have a full sized cardboard cutout of Homer Simpson standing in my bedroom.

If youre wondering, one of my uncles 'borrowed' it for my 10th birthday.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
The only really nerdy thing I own is a WoW T-shirt. I need to get more nerd things in the future.

Manicotti

Apr 10, 2009
I mod nerf guns with some of my free time. My maverick hits like a very small truck made of foam.

Also, my plushie of baby-sized Richard from the LFG webcomic. <3

dkyros

Dec 11, 2008
damn, got ninja'd by Maka... Nerf Gun. Oh lets play the one up game, my friends and I made a facebook group called S.O.N.G. or society of nerf gunslingers, in the famous words of charlie sheen "uhh, winning"

Emo-Hawk

Jul 9, 2008
I have a Dante action figure....or like a box of two Joker figures...define which of whom are geeky, Jokers are from past and sort of present where Dante is from Dmc3 sooo which ever is more geekier you pick....

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
Fallout 3 bobblehead, Assasin's Creed 1&2 Altaïr and Ezio figures...I think thats it.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Favourite nerdy thing I own would be my Assassin's Creed Brotherhood hoodie I wear even though it's getting a little too hot for it but I like it too much to leave it at home.
Doesn't have the eagle-point-thingy on the hood, but it'll have to do.

If it has to be a toy or figure, it'd have to be my Tiny the Tiger model of Crash Bandicoot fame. Partly because it's awesome, partly because it's the only thing I have.
It would've been the model of the starring Bandicoot himself, but when I was moving him once, his arms fell off. He had the jetpack from Crash 2 as well. I loved the jetpack levels, thus loved the model.
Now I'm sad I don't have it anymore...

MEEBO17

Mar 3, 2010
Honestly, i dont have a lot of nerdy stuff. I'm thinking its my two Bioshock tees.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
umm,.. my 233nm green laser pen comes to mind. That or my die-cast 1/6th replica of Squall's gun-blade from FFVIII.

Oh and my collection of Old Motherboards.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
A box of atlus swag I got mailed to me a while ago when I sent a letter about how I appreciated their games and the company, as well as some other things that made me sound like a fanboy. Included some signed concept art, pins/buttons/pogs, a few games, some clothes with SMT characters and things ont hem from across all the series (Persona, Devil Summoner, etc.), a pair of headphones like the Protagonist of Persona 3 and Persona 3 fes wears, a signed copy of Persona 3 fes by the entire team that worked on it and the few top heads of the company.

Oh, and I got a jack frost doll (the "mascot" of atlus):
<spoiler=Sorry, I'm away at college, but he looks like this>http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bgZDaihSR3U/SXpaG67Y28I/AAAAAAAACvo/3xKcrzyjDbM/s320/smt_raidou_jackfrost.jpg

Maka112

Dec 15, 2008
dkyros said:
damn, got ninja'd by Maka... Nerf Gun. Oh lets play the one up game, my friends and I made a facebook group called S.O.N.G. or society of nerf gunslingers, in the famous words of charlie sheen "uhh, winning"
you win on the one up, ive only got one of the little guns (LRR arms race the FIRST nerf gun mat shoots at james),due to me living in a town were the local tescos have only just started selling them, and i cant find anywere else. but the tesco are always out of stock so im expecting better models soon :).

Randomologist

Aug 6, 2008
Aside from the obligatory powerful computer, probably my little Stirling engine. Its a steam-powered device that sits on your coffee mug and is powered by the vapour. I've always been interested in mechanical things like that.