Your favorite geeky/nerdy toy in your house/something you own

Risingblade

Mar 15, 2010
My Battle scared Burning Gundam it's so fucking awesome looking :D

and A Kangoroo with boxing gloves that I got as a Christmas Present oh how I love it

RootbeerJello

Jul 19, 2009
God, I don't know right now. I don't have as much nerdy shit as I'd like, so I guess my favorite geeky posessesions are my triforce shirt and nerf guns. I want to get a Daisy Owl poster (semi-obscure webcomic with kickin' artwork.) But the writer runs the store out of his house, which caused him to overload and get tired of writing. So I'm really torn between getting something before the store closes and not wanting to make the problem worse.

JezebelinHell

Dec 9, 2010
I haven't had a desk for a few years so all of my nerd toys have been packed away. Typical amount of toys and give away junk from various companies, nothing that I recall standing out. I used to work tech support in a cubical so desk toys were required and plentiful. The oldest thing I can think of isn't really a toy but I will never part with my Hayes Modem NASCAR T-shirt. I was so happy to find it.

Red Rum

Feb 25, 2008
I have this Mr. Brainwash poster in my bedroom that my sister gave me. It's an old photograph reworked to have Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, and a couple of Stormtroopers in there.

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
Classic pilot goggles, exactly like those hwoarang from tekken wears on his head. http://bestgamewallpapers.com/tekken-5/hwoarang
Found it in the attic and immediatly recognized is as solid gold steampunk gear, wich I'm kinda getting into lately. I would love to wear them in public but I get enough funny looks as it is.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Sheesh. My crap is peanuts in comparison to everything else.

I guess my most nerdy one is an XKCD T-Shirt with this

on it.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
MY NERD STATION!

Nintendo Entertainment System with Contra in it, Super Nintendo Entertainment System with Super Castlevania 4 in it, Sega Genesis with Sonic the Hedgehog 2 in it, Nintendo 64 with F-Zero X in it, Nintendo Gamecube with Sonic Adventure 2 Battle in it, my PlayStationX with Tony Hawk's Pro Skater in it, and PlayStation 2 with Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil in it.

I love my life.

I'm also thinking about designing a cosplay costume modeled after Ike from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. His Radiant Dawn design was...bleh.