Your Favorite Nickelodeon Show Ever?

meepop

Aug 18, 2009
Argtee said:
Was Johnny Bravo Nickelodeon?
[sub] man, I miss that show[/sub]

Either that, or Avatar: The Last Airbender
Johnny Bravo was Cartoon Network. And why do so many people say A:TLA? Was it really that good? I mean, I watched it occasionally, but never kept up with the entire continuity.

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
Leemaster777 said:
Ren and Stimpy, in my opinion, is a show that has only gotten better with age... like cheese.

Watching it as an adult reveals ALL the absolutely insane, twisted things that I never noticed as a kid.

Like this:

Yeah.... That's pretty fucked up...

Rocko's Modern Life also had some of that sort of thing in it as well.

Adventure Time is probably the best example of a recent cartoon with fucked up contents.

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
meepop said:
Argtee said:
Was Johnny Bravo Nickelodeon?
[sub] man, I miss that show[/sub]

Either that, or Avatar: The Last Airbender
Johnny Bravo was Cartoon Network. And why do so many people say A:TLA? Was it really that good? I mean, I watched it occasionally, but never kept up with the entire continuity.
Avatar: The Last Airbender was pretty good. it wasn't "the best show EVAR", but it was still pretty good.

Even if you don't like it, you have to agree that it's better than the shit on television now...

Auninteligentname

Jun 12, 2011
Ninja'd

Avatar: The Last Airbender. I may not have watched much on nickelodeon, however, Avatar: The Last Airbender is probably the best cartoon show I've ever seen.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
PeePantz said:
Xprimentyl said:
^^^ THIS.
And Today's Special, don't forget Todays' Special!!!
At first I was like Today's Special, what the fuck is that? Then, I googled it and that turned into "Holy Fucking Shit!" I was literally singing the intro song with the clip. This is for you:
HA!! Given your suggestions, I knew you'd rememebr that one! Thanks for the vid; I got to be 5 years old again for 1 minute and 47 seconds!!

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
Fairly OddParents and Avatar. Mostly Fairly OddParents. Damn I love that show.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Hard to choose between Ren and Stimpy, Invader Zim and Avatar : TLA

If pressed I would guess TLE considering its one cohesive story instead of a cluster of shorts.

iDoom46

Dec 31, 2010
I loved pretty much every Nicktoon that came out up until Jimmy Neutron*. I hated the game shows, but occasionally enjoyed All That, and the Amanda Show. Kenan and Kell was awesome though.
I really have trouble picking out just one favorite toon, though I'll probably go with everybody else and say Avatar: TLA was the best thing Nickelodeon has ever put out.

*-Actually, I remember I hated Butt Ugly Martians, but I think that was just a Ka-Blam! short.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
iCarly. Because fuck yeah!

Then Josh and Drake for the same reason.

Then Sponge Bob.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
inb4 CatDog. Come at me, Bros.

Anyway, I go for iCarly. It's very grown up for a g-rated show.

Tommeh Brownleh

May 26, 2011

The story is amazing, the characters actually have ARCS unlike the cartoons nowadays where the characters get the gas if they show anything more than the emotion they're character is assigned. The animation is great, it covers very mature topics (I mean fuck, it mentions a genocide!) The story is nice, and all in all it's a great show. I will forever remain an Avatard.