Your Favorite Tower Defense game

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Toss up between orcs must die, gratuitous tank battles, sanctum and I guess plants vs zombies (Im kinda burned out on it now though)

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
1) Plants Vs Zombies (NEVER gets old)
2) Sanctum (perfect genre blender)
3) Defense Grid (Just pure classic)

Those are the 3 I love the most. You're wrong to not feel the same.

Dreadjaws

Nov 29, 2011
everythingbeeps said:
Plants vs. Zombies was pretty fun, but I wound up consulting a walkthrough for a lot of it (in terms of which things to place where.)
Really? The game seemed fairly easy to me. But I guess if it's not a style of game you like it can be harder. I, though, think it's one of the best and most approachable TD games in existence. I also really love Defense Grid.

Revenge of the Titans is good, but it gets hard. I have played very litlle of Dungeon Defenders, but I find it very fun too. Now I'm on the lookout for TD games for Android. Any recommendations?

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Cursed Treasure is a pretty fun online tower defense game. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a good game to play to kill some time.

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
Plants Versus Zombies is...genius. Somehow, it appeals to the casual time waster in me as well as the most obsessive, nuanced core gamer in me. I'm at well over 100 hours, and for 10 bucks, that's a pretty damn good deal.

Sanctum is probably my second, since it neutralized the less engaging aspects of most Tower Defense games by adding FPS elements. They managed to completely negate the downsides without interfering with the core tower mechanics, and even managed to integrate the 2 aspects in interesting ways.

Orcs Must Die and Defense Grid get props too.

Lugbzurg

Mar 4, 2012
Plants vs. Zombies is my all-time favorite! When it comes to strategy, I can't choose between that and Fire Emblem.