Your favorite villain is now your room mate.

Gruevy

Jan 7, 2011
I don't think I would mind [a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWQaxfputyo"]revving up my Harley but it's a possibility that I'll be coming home to this one day...

VaudevillianVeteran said:
...*Steps into room*
*Looks from side to side*
*Steps on chattering teeth landmine, confetti flies out, dangles from ceiling, saw-blades rising with 'HA-HA' written on floor*
DAMN IT, JOKER.
*laugh track*

thefrizzlefry

Feb 20, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
thefrizzlefry said:
I don't think Dr. Clayton Forrester would be too bad a roommate. A bit of a jerk, perhaps, but, hey, no one's perfect, and he certainly knows his way around pop culture.
Just so long as he doesn't shoot you into space and force you to watch bad movies.
He's tried that twice and it's failed twice. Besides, I already have an epic collection of bad movies I watch of my own volition.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Wait, does that mean I'm rooming at the Kotomine Church?

That's gonna be ten levels of awkward already, even disregarding interacting with Kotomine Kirei, priest, snarky trenchcoated badass, and surprisingly evil in his own way.

thrillingsuspense

May 6, 2010
I don't want to be that kind of roommate, but I'm gonna tell Lust that she can't bring her friends over. (I hope she doesn't stab me)

Conza

Nov 7, 2010
GUL DUKAT: "All that we have lost will be ours again!"
ME: "Dude, chill, I didn't steal your stuff."

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Eat it, Kyubey! I can't make contracts with you because I'm too old!

Pardon me while I call Homura and invite her over.

godfist88

Dec 17, 2010
if i had to share a room with venom i'd probably be dead in the first week.

...that or he'd try passing his symbiont on to me and then we go on crazy rampages together.

depends on what mood he's in i guess.

Eomega123

Jan 4, 2011
Well, my favorite fictional villian is Wargrave from "And then There Were None", and considering he was terminal and only really killed people who deserved it...this might actually get kind of boring.

Well, there's the whole terminal thing, so Press Start's Vlad can move in later :)

kuyo

Dec 25, 2008
CannibalRobots said:
The Monarch?

Fuck yes.
I dunno, according to 21, that voice gets in your head when he screams.
I'd get Hexxus/Aku from Ferngully/Samurai Jack respectively. They're the same character, but two different voices, both awesome. I can party with a sweet transvestite and a raspy Japanese man in one go.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T CARE AOUT YOUR RIDDLES AT THREE AM. Yeah the riddler would get on my nerves after a while.

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
Let me think, Darth Vader.

"Hey Vader next time can you use your dark side powers to get some more milk, you drank it all, AGAIN". "Look Vader I will help you find that rebel hidden base if you just do the dishes".

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Kefka is my room mate? Hells yeah!!!

I mean he'd probably attempt to kill me a few times or at least burn the building down, but we'd have fun becoming gods to destroy the world.

The Gnome King

Mar 27, 2011
Diablo2000 said:
Yep, your favorite villain is now your room mate...
I guess having a Dalek as a room mate is not gonna be easy.

Dalek: You insolent human will be exterminated!
Me:Yeah, Yeah, I know, would you kindly for release do the cleaning for a change?
Dalek: Daleks don't take orders from humans.
Me: It's not a order, it more like a reque-
Dalek:You will be exterminated!
Me: That does it, i'm calling The Doctor
Cersei Lannister as my roommate... Hmm.

http://www.heroesandheartbreakers.com/blogs/2011/04/the-women-in-game-of-thrones-cersei-lannister

Plus side - she's a beautiful woman.
Negatives - over protective of her sons, sleeps with her brother, leaves trail of corpses in her wake...

Hmm.

chowderface

Nov 18, 2009
This could be a problem.

My apartment isn't really equipped for equines, but at least a regular horse would tolerate it before it died of overcrowding trying to sleep in my kitchen nook. Bad Horse would try to take me with him.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
How could I even be a roommate with Sovereign? He won't even fit in my house, let alone the city it's located in.

I suppose I could live inside of him, but he'd be constantly pestering me to help him conquer the galaxy. On the other hand though, that's a goal I can really get behind...