Your favorite youtuber, and why?

deathzero021

Feb 3, 2012
Game Theory and Vsauce. they're stuff is mind opening and probably the most interesting stuff outside of documentaries you can find on YT.

Resetti's_Replicas

Jan 18, 2010
Me (Resetti's Replicas). No just kidding, although my stuff's decent if I do say so. Anyways,

FimFlamFilosophy - One of the most well-learned people I've ever seen. He used to do a My Little Pony Abridged Series (Not Friendship is Witchcraft), and make fun of MLP fanfics, but more recently decided to retire the ponies and do Let's Plays. The subject matter isn't important though, because he's an expert on pretty much everything like science, psychology, human behavior, and has a real knack for dissecting the issues and talking points in video games. It's a shining example of how LP's should be done; he plays a goofy character, but is perfectly competent at the game. He has a great personality, but the selling point is the aforementioned lectures instead of his own face.

Retsupruae- They riff on bad LP's and games. Like FFF, they're quite knowledgable. I highly recommend their playlist "Negotiator: How to succeed in Flash without really trying" it's a riff on the Negotiator/Ambition series, one of the most bizarre flash games of all time, and they're on top form

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
InfinityCubed said:
OfficialNerdCubed. He's just awesome. Watch his videos. Now.
Nerd 3 is really good. I love is simulator play throughs they are hilarious

This guy dai ling ping is hilarious. I know trolling and greifing is old news but this is so funny and so are most of his videos. He also does a lets play thing called "look what i found in my cuboard" which is hilarious

Tenkage

May 28, 2010
shootthebandit said:
InfinityCubed said:
OfficialNerdCubed. He's just awesome. Watch his videos. Now.
Nerd 3 is really good. I love is simulator play throughs they are hilarious

This guy dai ling ping is hilarious. I know trolling and greifing is old news but this is so funny and so are most of his videos. He also does a lets play thing called "look what i found in my cuboard" which is hilarious
Nerd Cubed is Funny...hmm how about a Crossover with Nerd Cubed and Yahtzee, both are British but one is fast talking the other is far more slow paced and calm.

YAHTZEE IF YOU SEE THIS HINT HINT!

James Rednok

Apr 16, 2009
AlChestBreah. For the simple and honest reason that he is just downright hilarious! Certainly my favorite LPer; with SSoHPKC as a closesecond... ;3

Aeonknight

Apr 8, 2011
I see no HCBailly in this thread, so I'm gonna go ahead and mention him. Hell half of the RPG LPers rip off his catchphrases if that says anything.

Tenkage

May 28, 2010
Aeonknight said:
I see no HCBailly in this thread, so I'm gonna go ahead and mention him. Hell half of the RPG LPers rip off his catchphrases if that says anything.
I've never heard of him...but I might check him out, I like Role playing games

Aeonknight

Apr 8, 2011
Tenkage said:
Aeonknight said:
He's a solid LPer. Unique commentary for his videos, high quality, VERY thorough (multiple test runs before he LPs it.) No collab work with other LPers sadly, but he brings shine to just about any JRPG he touches. My 2 cents of course.

Tenkage

May 28, 2010
Aeonknight said:
Tenkage said:
Aeonknight said:
He's a solid LPer. Unique commentary for his videos, high quality, VERY thorough (multiple test runs before he LPs it.) No collab work with other LPers sadly, but he brings shine to just about any JRPG he touches. My 2 cents of course.
I myself do a lot of let's playing myself, under the name of BrenTenkage, not to try and self promote, but yeah. I might check him out to do a little learning

Richard Dubbeld

Nov 8, 2011
Well I would have to say that the most channels I visit these days are (unashamedly) RayWilliamJohnson for =3 (more like =1), VaatiVidya and TheSeraphim17 for their Dark Souls stuff.

Why has no one mentioned Vsauce yet? That show is all kinds of cool.

And of course, I catch the works of TeamFourStar and LittleKuriboh when I can.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
I don't subscribe to anyone at all or watch anyone with any frequency really but if I had to choose... Probably MinnesotaBurns.

Sometimes, he acts a like an idiot and some of his fanbase can be likewise. But I don't really care about any of that at the end of the day. The only thing that matters is that he can get some pretty funny stuff from the jungle that is Call of Duty onto YouTube.

cori

Jun 29, 2013
Some of these youtubers may have been recommended before (I hope they have been since they're amazing) but I thought I'd suggest some of my favourites since I practically live on youtube:

Favourite Storyteller: Swoozie (He is great at art and his stories are interesting and are told logically)

Favourite Female Youtuber: Anna Akana (She is honestly my idol. She is funny, smart, great editing, great body and has the best videos)

Favourite Knowledge: CPG Grey (His voice sounds amazing and I actually don't feel like I'm wasting my life on youtube after watching his videos)

Favourite Male Youtuber: Danisnotonfire (He has a great personality, his video quality does not seem to be on par with his earlier work but I still love him nevertheless because his type of humour is exactly on point)

Also deserves a mention: Lifeaccordingtojimmy, community channel and thejwittz because they are also extremely talented at what they do!

Get_A_Grip_

May 9, 2010
Same as OP, Ashens is my favourite youtuber. The man seems to have a direct connection to my funny bone.

As far as gaming related channels go, I mostly watch Totalbiscuit, Dodger (PressHeartToContinue) and Polaris (i.e. the Dodger channel). And the rather excellent/terrible Polaris podcast.
I don't really watch any LPs, except from IntoTheBarrier as I rather like F1 and he's just about the best F1 commentator on the youtubes.

Tenkage

May 28, 2010
Get_A_Grip_ said:
Same as OP, Ashens is my favourite youtuber. The man seems to have a direct connection to my funny bone.

As far as gaming related channels go, I mostly watch Totalbiscuit, Dodger (PressHeartToContinue) and Polaris (i.e. the Dodger channel). And the rather excellent/terrible Polaris podcast.
I don't really watch any LPs, except from IntoTheBarrier as I rather like F1 and he's just about the best F1 commentator on the youtubes.
Ashen's is a man who I think should crossover with Yahtzee, be funny to see

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Lately I'm really into the British Youtube scene. The vloggers, sketch makers and whatnot. So I have quite a few favorites. Thomas Ridgewell (TomSka), Chris Bingham (slomozovo), Jack Howard, Emma Blackery, Khyan Mansley (Khyan1), and so on. Which is also why I'm freakishly in love with Benjamin Cook's Becoming Youtube series, as it features most of the big shot British Youtubers.

So this kinda stuff: