Your favorite youtuber, and why?

Cutoid

Mar 18, 2008
vlogbrothers (John & Hank Green) - commentary, education, history and more trivia than even I can remember :)

runnersup
The Mighty Jingles (aka BohemianEagle) - World of Tanks (and other stuff)
Hickok45 - guns, guns, guns - but with great knowledge, praticality and common sense
CGP Grey = Grey explains is possibly the most informative set of videos I've seen. :)

Trivea

Jan 27, 2011
Akytalusia said:
well, i'm gonna have to go with raocow. he possess aspects that appeal to me, what else can i say.
Cat Planet never fails to crack me up. Even better, Raocow's Sand Canyon.

OT: I think Cry has my favorite LPs. I love me some Vsauce and David Mitchell's Soap Box. For humor, ImprovEverywhere, HowToBasic, Convos With My 2 Year Old, and BadLipReading. For music, Boyce Avenue.

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
Thew Adamn, of Thews Awesome Reviews. Metal head reviews transformers and knock-offs in short, shap reviews with a great Sens of humour.

Caiphus

Social Office Corridor
Mar 31, 2010
Going to have to be boring/mainstream and say Game Grumps. The new guy is awesome; I like him better than Jon. And Jon was good to begin with, so yeah. And Steam Train is also fantastic.

Also a fan of Nerdcubed, Totalbiscuit and the Achievement Hunter guys (although they aren't really youtubers, I guess?).

And just because they're funny, with the exception of Totalbiscuit. I just enjoy funny people playing video games, preferably in groups.

Mainly go to Totalbiscuit's page for more serious game discussion. Even if he can be a bit of a prat.

Tenkage

May 28, 2010
I'm just glad no one mentioned Onision. Hmmm but looking at some of the choices, I might have some new people to follow, this is kinda why I asked, I wanted to see what others watched, why they liked them, and see if they would be good for me.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
ClassicJokester said:
You gotta love a good Sips, the big bastard.
Sips is good. It's not everyone who can make Spore entertaining.

A few gaming related channels I like:

JumpinProductions
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeMH2mmwB3Nvg-CTjsnV-zw

I got a lot out of his ME3 multiplayer videos back when I was playing that, and I just like his style of delivery overall. Peaaace out!

gamermd83
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC72M9DqnqWxTXvKLGQXQhLg

A girl who talks a lot about games, as well as playing them. Has a good Walking Dead LP.

Nilesy
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsLTG-svFzsK22zFac0pwUA

Should I really have to link to one of the Yogscast folks? Anyway, Nilesy is also Scottish so he gets bonus points for that to. Think he's actually from Glasgow too. All the best people are from Glasgow :).

Non-gaming related:

devinsupertramp
http://www.youtube.com/user/devinsupertramp?feature=watch

Some of the stuff you see them doing on that channel just looks too much fun. And sometimes makes me think I need some new friends :p.

MaximBady
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJY2MPA8T9OTG7dw_MqDlUg

Was at a mates flat one night when they played The Best Song Ever Created, that was my first introduction to this channel. Usually get a good laugh from the crazy ketchup obsessed dude.

ellieallegro

Mar 8, 2013
My top five:
JesseCox: For not giving an f about anything except for making things fun.

Tabletop: Cause Wil Wheaton and tabletop games are awesome.

Dodger: I weep for your to-do list girl. Seriously, I am convinced she has one of those harry potter necklaces that allow her to be in two places at once.

AngryJoe: Two words: Production Values. Yeah some might not like his sense of humor but you can't argue with the amount of work he puts into his content.

LaciGreen: For being awesome and trying to educate all the poor fools out there.

Honorable mentions: HannaHart, DailyGrace, CommunityChannel, Totalbiscuit, JonTron, the Polaris crew, Video Games Awesome, Obscuruslupa, Zoella and the Vlogbrothers.

AnthrSolidSnake

Jun 2, 2011
I watch a lot of GameGrumps. But a few other channels I watch are:

LazyGameReviews (AKA phreakindee): This guy knows how to talk about games. Not only is his voice very appealing to listen to, but he's very insightful, and sometimes even hilarious. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLx053rWZxCiYWsBETgdKrQ

VSauce: This channel is already pretty popular. I'm sure a few of you have heard of it before. His early videos are not exactly the greatest, but his new ones are all about facts and learning and he goes pretty in depth. I LOVE learning on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6nSFpj9HTCZ5t-N3Rm3-HA

Razethew0rld: These guys are all about tech, PC hardware, and software advancement. They give great, in depth PC hardware reviews, and also have an amazing half hour segment called The Tek in which they talk about all sorts of things, including insightful news stories about the good and bad uses of technology in recent times. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNovoA9w0KnxyDP5bGrOYzg

And I have a few others like The Amazing Atheist, PeanutButterGamer, JonTron, Caddicarus, all great gaming channels.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Classic Game Room!! How could I forget Mark! This guy knows how to have FUN in his games. Shocking, right? He also has a very wide and respectable taste in video games. Its a video game review channel that has expanded greatly. He's very charismatic and fun to listen to when he reviews game, both old, and new.

Brian Tams

Sep 3, 2012
TheRadBrad. Because he's funny and knows how to shut the fuck up during cut scenes. I also like his jokes about how his fancy college degree is just a fancy wall decoration since he's decided to pursue playing video games on youtube as a career (he apparently makes enough to sustain himself, or so he says). I also like that he plays games to have fun, and not to be a critic.

Samantha Burt

Jan 30, 2012
InfinityCubed said:
OfficialNerdCubed. He's just awesome. Watch his videos. Now.
Going to agree with this guy. He's the only Youtuber to ever make me laugh out loud, and he manages it consistently. I even enjoyed his Desert Bus playthrough.

DyqstARD

Jul 20, 2011
Right now it's a Let's Play'r called Volound, Scottish guy who does allot of max difficulty stuff.

Ruisu

Enjoy the Silence
Jul 11, 2013
Mostly the same that's already been said here, but I would add that I like a lot of the original material Tobuscus uploads in his main channel (meaning: not those crappy LP's of his). More recently he's been posting these commercials with his dog, and some of them are really cute and funny.
Also some of his old stuff is quite awesome, like the commercial parodies of facebook games.

Oh, a LP channel I found recently that is really good is the "ChipCheezumLPs". Good in-depth LP's, too bad they don't upload so frequently.

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
Tenkage said:
Favorite Reviewer: Not to insult Yahtzee here but I prefer the ranting style of ProJared, I love him for his Angry Video Game nerd styled reviews and his humor is more smart (not to say that James Rolfe isn't smart) Yahtzee I still do enjoy for a good laugh on the Escapist's channel
ProJared. Pro motherfucking Jared. I cannot emphasize how much I love this guy. He's funny, researches everything and pumps out an impressive amount of videos for one guy who's only been around since November, i.e. the firing from Screwattack.

Ishigami said:
xRazorFistx: He makes many good points in his arguments and his delivery is eloquent while the metaphors are funny in a vulgar way. I like it that he does call a spade a spade.
This guy is great as well. He's clever, well read, eloquent and funny, but he can be a little self-righteous and pig-headed at times, like in his XBone criticism, er, criticism.

OT: It's Projared and Peanut Butter Gamer. ADoseOfBuckley is great as well for music and current events criticism. He's cynical, he's obscene and he's hilarious!

Angelous Wang

Lord of I Don't Care
Oct 18, 2011
Comicbookgirl19.

She reviews comics from all publishers, though as expected her show id DC and Marvel heavy. She reviews comic book and sci-fi movies too. And she also does special episodes on Game of Thrones stuff, but she stopped that now it's off air.

Any Game of Thrones fan (especially if you haven't read the books) should watch her epic house history episodes, in which she goes over the pre-TV show history of all the important houses. If nothing else it gives you much better insight as to why certain charterers hate each other from the get go and why they otherwise act the way they do.

Plus I admit I find her very attractive, so I don't mind staring at her for 15-20 mins a go.

Also Robot. She has a (fake) Robot comic relief side-kick.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Cutoid said:
vlogbrothers (John & Hank Green) - commentary, education, history and more trivia than even I can remember :)
You sir/Sir...ette? have good taste. I got addicted to their content all summer and have been asking for the John Green boxset of books for Christmas. I also started to like other youtubers such as Wheezywaiter and Hannah Hart through their channel.

Reviewers: It's a split between Spill Crew and Jeremyjahns. Mostly because they feel more like people I would have a conversation about movies with instead of being judged by someone who consider themselves too much of a critic.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
I do enjoy most of the TGS/Polaris crew: TotalBiscuit, Jesse Cox, Dodger (PressHeartToContinue), The Yogscast (pretty much all of them, especially Sjin, Nilesy, and Martin), even HuskyStarcraft (even though I'm not really into competitive starcraft).

I thoroughly enjoy TeamFourStar and their DBZ Abridged series, though once a month is a difficult pace to follow.

I regularly frequent RoosterTeeth's Achievement Hunter companion channel, Let's Play. Easily my favorite LP crew and second favorite Minecraft "series"... and for some reason I can't help but enjoy Rage Quit. (Incidentally... they were recently honored by Mojang in the latest Minecraft XBox update in a pretty cool way [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsKDtf72u-0].)

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
I spend probably too much time on YouTube, so I have many regulars that I love to watch:

- CardGamesFTW, a.k.a. Little Kuriboh and the YuGiOh Abridged series.
- Wayside Creations for their NukaBreak web series.
- therpgminx, a.k.a. Mangaminx for her Let's Plays.
- Jontron, because it's Jon doing comedy reviews.
- Gamegrumps, comedy gaming.
- Two Best Friends Play, comedy gaming.
- lindseystomp, a.k.a Lindsey Stirling for her violin game covers.
- 666theheartless666, another Let's Player.
- Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'?, comedy gaming sketches.
- TheJWittz, for all my Pokemon news and discussions.
- DarkSideCoporated for their YuGiOh GX Abridged Series.

I think that will do now. Feel free to check any out that you've never heard of before.

Tenkage

May 28, 2010
Voulan said:
I spend probably too much time on YouTube, so I have many regulars that I love to watch:

- CardGamesFTW, a.k.a. Little Kuriboh and the YuGiOh Abrided series.
- Wayside Creations for their NukaBreak web series.
- therpgminx, a.k.a. Mangaminx for her Let's Plays.
- Jontron, because it's Jon doing comedy reviews.
- Gamegrumps, comedy gaming.
- Two Best Friends Play, comedy gaming.
- lindseystomp, a.k.a Lindsey Stirling for her violin game covers.
- 666theheartless666, another Let's Player.
- Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'?, comedy gaming sketches.
- TheJWittz, for all my Pokemon news and discussions.
- DarkSideCoporated for their YuGiOh GX Abridged Series.

I think that will do now. Feel free to check any out that you've never heard of before.

How could I forget Jwittz for learning about pokemon and Wayside Creations for their awesome webseries

vivalahelvig

Jun 4, 2009
Broteam Pill is surely the best and my favourite. He's funny, sexist, racist, homophobic, and an all around 'bro'.
His videos are always entertaining, and I find him to not hold anything, even if it means making fun of an entire religion.

And who else has an entire group of people who will say "Abortion" with him over and over?