Your favourite game protagonist has to hold down a regular job!

lokicdn

Sep 10, 2010
Geralt becomes a male dancer. "Oh baby, touch my scars, you know you want too".

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Episode42 said:

What's my prize? Cash?
Heh, that was good, well thought out.

Umm, here's a disturbingly appropriate "Oedipus Seal Of Approval", but I wouldn't show it about too much.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
Idk what Adol Christin could possibly do o_O maybe loading stuff onto boats? No ideas x.x

Episode42

Nov 28, 2010
Hero in a half shell said:
Episode42 said:
Heh, that was good, well thought out.

Umm, here's a disturbingly appropriate "Oedipus Seal Of Approval", but I wouldn't show it about too much.

*Snip*
Yaaay!! I knew those five minutes in paint would be worth it!
I shall place it proudly on my shelf next to my 1st Place trophy for 'Most Childrens Dreams Crushed'
XD

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Buchholz101 said:
"I'm Commander Shepard and you've reached Customer Service on the Citadel."
I can see where that would go...

"Ive had enough of your snide insinuations!" *hangs up*...an hour later he/she shows up at your door to punch you in the face

Peteron

Oct 9, 2009
Phoenix Wright, having to make his living as a defense attorney! Oh....wait...

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Dante from Devil May Cry 3 as a pizza maker...now all i can picture him doing is making pizza's in those cool slo-mo stops from the cutscenes while pulling off a dozen or so 'combo's' in mid-air while making the pizza. Cmon, admit it, that would be somewhat awesome.

TheFinalFantasyWolf

Dec 23, 2010
Cloud Strife (besides the delivery boy thing),as a hair stylist.
I think its perfect, what with his own "anti-gravity" hair, plus I could totally imagine him in those tight black t shirts that the male hair stylists wear.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
My Oblivion character? Probably a hunter, though he wouldn't really NEED a regular job as he's already got a house and requires no sustenance.

The Kid works on the Rippling Walls already.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
Well, Isaac Clarke already had a regular job (engineering) before all those Markers, cultists, and mutant space zombies fucked everything up, so I guess he'd just go back to that. Or maybe he'd find a desk job at EA instead:

metal eslaved

Sep 9, 2010
Oh the punisher(yes he has a very awesome videogame) as a exterminator it will be a masacre to say the least.

punisher war journal: i got those cockroaches in a corner, they can feel their dead approaching, i have 4 spray cans,and two clips of poison for my modified m16 and if that doesn't kill them, a flamethrower should do the deed.

Houshou

Oct 20, 2010
2 ideas came to mind.

Link - As a Sales-Rep for *Pick a store*. You would either get him grunting or yelling, or some sort of small familiar (Navi) to do the speaking for him.

Next

Fox McCloud - Taxi Driver. No, no Arwing. Just a Yellow Cab, Big City, Fox McCloud is your driver....Inevitably he would have a sign facing rearward that would say: Any comments regarding "Barrel Rolls" and/or "Someone in need of being saved" will result in a fine added to your fare.

Anthony Abney

Mar 16, 2011
Steve (Minecraft guy) should make for a great construction worker

if Master Chief drops a letter from his name, he'll get a job in a restaurant no problem

John Marston would make a living as a professional gambler, at least until they catch him cheating

Sonic = courier

Mario's already a plumber

Kirby would be an international speed eating champion

nklshaz

Nov 27, 2010
I know he was more of a deutrotagonist, but Zeke Dunbar. He should be able to find a job, since he's just a normal guy. He may have to face a sexual harassment charge or two, and he may get caught sleeping on the job, but I think he'd find something.

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
Kratos can work at a Kebab stand. I think he has the tools to do an amazing job.