Your favourite villains

Loki B

May 3, 2009
Berithil said:
ColdStorage said:
even Sauron had to be "nice" to the elves to obtain the one ring.
actually, Sauron didn't need them to make the one ring. He made it by himself. He taught the elves the ring craft so he could dominate them. He also decieved them
Sauron gets my vote since he is the representation of the devil
and I do no there are a ton of awesome villains out there, Sauron gets my vote because I think he is the most pure evil of most of them

Sorry for being annoying, but Sauron was just a henchman of Morgoth until Morgoth was kicked out of Middel Earth by the other Valar thousands of years before the events of The Lord of the Rings take place. Morgoth has more in common with Christianities Lucifer than Sauron, as he was more or less an angelic figure who gets kicked out of paradise... Thought Morgoth and Sauron are carbon copy's of each other. I'll quite my rant now :p

Loki B

May 3, 2009
Best villain ever, Crulos from Dino-Riders, A giant frog who rides a T-Rex which is armored and has cannons mounted on it. That's badass.

Durahan2

Mar 12, 2009
Well I have a few. Dr. Eggman is my all time favorite though. He's just more complexe then your adverage "Hurrrr I'm going to destroy the world and or take it over.".

After him it would have to be kefka, his craziness and epic laugh makes up for the factor I stated above.

Foxpack1

Dec 23, 2010
Heroes- Sylar
Dr Who- Weeping Angels
Star Wars- Darth Sion
LOTR- Witch King
Superheroes- HL's Joker
InFamous- Kessler