Your fictional crushes

theseworlds

Oct 26, 2009
I used to have a massive crush on Android 18 in DBZ when I was young. C'mon, who didn't? Apart from that, I always seem to develop some sort of affection for a female character when replaying Final Fantasy; Rikku, Rinoa, Dagger, etc

[Kira Must Die]

Incubator
Sep 30, 2009
I admit, I kinda have a thing for pure, innocent, cute characters, tomboys, or monotone/badass characters:

Yeah, another one for Mio.

...And black hair, according to most of these.

ArchAngelKira

Mar 25, 2010
I had a few of these when I was 10-12

Kagome(Inuyasha)
Usagi(sailor moon)
[can't remember]short blue haired girl (tenchi muyo)
Lacus Clyne (gundam seed)
Shana (shakugan no shana)

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
4173 said:
Stephanie Brown
Quasi QFT. I liked her better like this:

When I stopped reading the comics regularly, she was still the spoiler, so that's what she'll always be to me.

Plus, I liked her attitude more back then.

Khazoth

Sep 4, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
Fictional? Fuck you guys and your fictional wives!
I'm going to second this, but screw Nathan Fillion.

I have a mancrush on Robert Downey Jr.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
I'm going to guess some of these women have come up at some point, but I'm still going to go ahead and say them.

My first fictional movie crush...who else

She's not bad, she's just drawn that way ;)

My first video game crush

Yeah, I think she's gorgeous. And that's only been amplified by the more recent sports games giving her booty shorts and tight body suits xD

EDIT: Oh, and of course obviously I second...third...like sixty-fourth at this point Nathan Fillion.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
It seems my bros already gay'd up the thread with Nathan Fillion GIFs, so I'll be a good poster and play along with the OP.

When I was a youngn' I had a huge crush on Ryoko from Tenchi and Tifa fro FFVII >.>

Don't think I currently have one, though I am a Liara fan.

EDIT: Also, Princess Peach is a fucking babe.

Grimh

Feb 11, 2009
I just feel like she would totally understand me.

Oh, and Nathan Fillion.

Obviously.

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
My weakness is for strong women. Martial arts badassery, the strength to juggle dump trucks.....women who are clearly more than any normal man could handle and more than any sane man would try to.

Autumnflame

Sep 18, 2008
game based.

Liara tsoni, tali'zorah vas normandy. leliana, merril

movie,
Eve from walle , rapunzel-tangled.

anime
kaname chidori, Lacus Clyne

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
Grimh said:
I just feel like she would totally understand me.
Bu...where...I mean...just...HOW?

How on earth does a female skeleton have breasts? Are they just velcroed onto her ribcage? Are her boobs made of bone?

My mind is boggling at the thought...
It's comic books, which means "ordinary" women passing by on the street have DDs and aerobics-instructor bodies. A skeleton with boobie bulges is more realistic than many of the other female characters.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
Casual Shinji said:
She's fucked up and all, but DAMN, she is one fine lady!
Oh damn you, I was going to post her!

Seriously, Misato's probably the only animated woman I've ever really had the hots for. It's not so much her looks as much as her personality. One half of her is an assertive, fun loving lady who'd be great fun on a night out, and would totally drink you under the table to boot. And the other half is a total woobie who you'd just want to hug and protect and tell that the world is a good place, and everything will be alright. The only possible downside is that, being military, she could kick your ass a thousand different ways if you ever did anything to piss her off.

...Goddamn! Why Shinji never got with her when he had the chance, I'll never know...
Well you know, his whole fear of women and all. And Misato is a whole lotta woman.

Though there was that moment...

...after Rei kicked the bucket...

...where Misato basically offers herself up to him on a silver platter. I reckon he wouldn't be in the mood for that after the recent tragedy, but still... DAMN!!! >:D

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
I usually ignore these threads as much as I ignore the gun control threads but this time I'll play along.

I mean really, why not? She's smart, powerful, appears to be filthy rich, and she had a damn fine body. The only real downsides are she can be a bit of a ***** at times, and if you piss her off enough she could kill you, or make you kill yourself.

Garrett

Jul 12, 2012
As for games, no-one really struck enough to consider giving my life for them

And in case you're wondering, no I didn't made that picture just for this thread.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
Strain42 said:
My first video game crush

Yeah, I think she's gorgeous. And that's only been amplified by the more recent sports games giving her booty shorts and tight body suits xD

EDIT: Oh, and of course obviously I second...third...like sixty-fourth at this point Nathan Fillion.
I myself am more into the daisy camp

Always pick her over peach in the mario games that let you pick characters (like mario kart and the party games)

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
2nd Runner up: Jack (ME2)

I <3 bald chicks.

1st Runner up: Malcolm Reynolds (Nathan Fillion)

Just look at him, look.

Final Choice: Kaylee Frye (Jewel Staite)

She's sooo cute...

Honourable mentions:
Miranda Lawson
Cortana
Chloe Frazer