Your first ever MMO experience

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
My first and only MMO was Vendetta Online, a couple of my friends had gotten into it and I had played a bit on one of their accounts at their house for a bit around Christmas so they bought me a month subscription for said holiday....the same day I severely fucked up my back to the point that it took me 4 hours to go from lying on the floor on my back to sitting up on my knees and had to walk with a cane for a few weeks.

I didn't get to play the game much over the course of the month because even sitting for very long became painful but what little I did get to play it was quite fun. Unfortunately it wasn't long after that month that we quit playing because one of my friends was spending more time making mods for the game than actually playing it and eventually lost interest after one of his projects more or less got taken over by another player he was working with. I believe the game is available in some form on Android now but I haven't really looked into it much.

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
My first experience with a MMOrpg was FF11, which I played for it's one free month and put it down after that. I mean it was pretty but wasn't all that much fun. Perhaps if they didn't have giant fast monsters that one-shot you in the newbie area along with losing experience + levels for dying that early in the game I would've went farther, seriously who in their right minds thought that was a good idea?